Reviews for Wish
Supershooter chapter 13 . 2/18
I know this is really old, so even if you see this you'll probably be wondering more why I even reviewed but still. I just stumbled upon this story and thought it was awesome, only took me like 2 or 3 days to read it. I can see why you got so many reviews at the time. And while this review is quite a few years late, I guess it just means that your story really holds up. Nice Work, I guess I'll check your page to see if you have any other stories.
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
You might want to rewrite this whole story because you're using the English dub first names for the characters but their manga last names. If you're going to use the first names from the English dub version it would be better to use the English dub versions of their last names as well. This is not a flame just a little bit of advice since Taichi Yagami was actually partnered with a Veedramon and not an Agumon in the manga and even in the Japanese Dub I believe that they had his name as the English dub version ie: "Taichi Kamiya". Other than that great story.
NatNicole chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Actually, what you did with each DigiDestined makes perfect sense.
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Well written, and a nice twist to the characterization change. I especially love Yamato and Mimi's backstory, and meeting at the cafe. Though I wish you would extract more on the other characters. Nicely written.
T D'Amaze chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Soo i'm really disappointed in myself. I could have sworn I had left what I hoped was an amazing review, but apparently I faved and ran :( . I guess i'll have to make it up to you. I wasn't lying when I said I've read this story 3 times now. Its that good. I said it was my top 5 and I meant it. It really amazes me how many problems were solved in the digiworld. I completely forgot about Sora not knowing how to love. I don't think Tai would have picked the real world if this wasn't the case. I probably wouldn't. And the way you brought all the digidestineds problems to play was great. Matt and Mimis parts were so deep and I love the way the mixed them together. I don't have any complaints at all. There really isn't another story like this. I'm sorry but its true. Thats why it sucks how your not writing anymore digimon. I would have loved another Taiora from you. If you ever come back you should write another. I might manage to read one of your Michi stories. I don't know what it is, but I can only usually read Taiora. Its usually just Sorato that makes me stop reading. I just never liked that couple. The only thing I can say I read regularly is Taiora, because well its awesome P. Anyway i'm really sorry for not reviewing months ago. I really feel like an idiot, leaving reviews on the story acting like I already reviewed. Well better late than never right?
Shush chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Tais dad reminds me of Jakes dad from American Dragon? I wonder if thats what you were going for P Either way I enjoyed it
I review to much. P chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Just wanted to say I love how you portray Davis as part of the Yagamis. Its such a good way to have it, rather than how the anime bashed on Davis most the time. His character was wasted alittle bit. I think 02 in general coulda been better. I feel sorry for Davis in this chapter though, because you point out how Tk took Karis attention away from him. That would suck, horribly. Its no wonder Davis didn't like Tk lol.
Aha xone chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
I love your story, I've read it before. Like 3 times now, im just way to lazy to log in. I just wanted to say that, by Matts standards looked that make Matt a horrible friend and a huge hypocrite? He says even he'd never date his friends crush and yet, he did? His best friends crush, the guy who made him not be a loser. Lol. I just thought that was funny. I really love this story, hence me rereading it multiple times. The plot is just amazing. Like I cant even describe it. The characters are just as great, all IC and interesting in both worlds. The couples are great too, I love Taiora! The mimato bits and the Daikari friendship are fantastic. I wish a Daikari relationship started before Tai went back. Those are my 3 faves- Taiora, Daikari and Mimato in that order D. Not that I dont like Takari, theres just something about reading Daikari that gets me I guess. This story is actually one of my favorites, def top 5. Kinda sad that you dont write anymore, and that this was your only Taiora. I would have loved to read more from you, maybe ill check out a Michi story. Hopefully you have one with no Sorato. The one pairing I dont like in Digi. If you ever decide to come back and write again I know people will read. This fandom has lost alot of great people i've noticed, and adventure writers don't show up everyday anymore even though its the best season. It would be nice to get a few people back. Lol i'm a dreamer P

Xone
fireangel08 chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Finished reading all 13 chapters and I love your story. Everything was so perfectly structured and the main plot was simply the best. I'm glad youade this a slight Taipra and of course the friendship between the 12 d-kids. Adding this toy faves and going to go look for more stories from you...until next time.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
i love this story , too bad Taiora part is not much but i'm really glad taichi and sora become together XD thanks for writing this story and keep up good work
Freyjadour chapter 13 . 11/17/2009
Pretty good short story you had hear. I usually don't read digimon stuff but im happy i checked this one out. nicely done.

-Frey
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
It's nice.
RainePop chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
this was such a good story! it was and all that stuff! xD i give it a 100/100 if they had fanfiction had a rating thing...but they dont!
Nellen chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
LIKE, OH EHM GEE. I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THIS FICTION.

I was reading this story, like, when it was in progress. I finished reading up to a certain chapter and had to stop because the story wasn't finished at the time. So, you know, I closed the window and waited for a month to pass by and tried so DESPERATELY to find this story, but failed because nothing was coming up.

And here I am, two years later, reading this very fic I so wanted to finish! (Yeah. I was still able to remember your story after this long. Your story is that good.)

And I can't believe it's so short! Gah. I want more. But it was still a satisfying kind of ending. :D

Amazing story, right here. I just wished it didn't end so soon!

And I loved loved LOVED Mimi's character in the alternate reality.

Thanks for writing such a great story. :D
Digi Chris chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
I haven't read Digimon fanfiction in a long time, and I have to say that after finishing Wish I was pleasantly surprised. The plot you spun here was wonderfully well-crafted, and I particularly enjoyed the attention to detail you spent on each character. Although the story was an AU, the character's actions and words were believable, and it's great to see a story that explores an element of Digimon which, I believe, is what makes the show so special: the interactions and relationships between the protagonists (and of course, the fact that Tai and Sora do end up together in the end makes it all the more satisfying).

Way back in 20/01 I wrote a few Digimon stories of my own, which I've since taken off FFN under the pretense of editing them as soon as I find the time (admittedly the stuff I wrote when I was twelve is not my best work), and have decided to leave the show alone as a treasured memory of my childhood. After reading Wish, however, I feel like I may be inspired to write about Tai and the gang again for one last time. If I ever do decide to writing again after eight years, I'll be sure to give you credit. It's truly great to see stories like yours within the Digimon fandom.

Never put down your pen!...(err, keyboard, computer, other-writing-utensil you may use)!

Best,