Reviews for Let The Dream Descend
firedrakegirl chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
This story is great! Please continue soon!
Kodukadvakch chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
Oh, very good. PLEASE continue, and soon. I'll be waiting.
Lady Galriee chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
Nice job. I am really enjoying your story. I can't wait til your next update.
belueeve chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
at the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment!
KatPat chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
aw!THats so cute!Just for that he dosen't have to do the dance! well over all is was- GASP! wait a minute,HE IS IN LOVE WITH CHRISTINE!

HE SHOULDN'T BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOME OTHER GIRL!

AND HOW OLD IS HE BY NOW?

50?

but i guess thats the story so i 'll have to deal with it...i'm STILL gonna make that bastard dance in the mini skirt...and christine is gonna hang herself...that guys a butthead.
KatPat chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
hooray! he's not so mean now!BUT HE STILL HAS TO DANCE IN THE MINI SKIRT!
KatPat chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
wow. The phatoms a butthead!well... he wasent exactly mister wuonderful before thougth was he? well anyway, HE IS A BUTTHEAD! I HOPE A GIANT SQUIRRL EATS HIM! but not until your story ends. Just for his bein' nasty i'm gonna lisen to that britny spears song TOXIC and he will dance to it..IN A MINI SKIRT!
KatPat chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
THAT WAS KICK ASS!i am sorry to say it but i was lisenuing to "i like to move it" when i read this so i kept seeing the phatom dancing with a big grin on his face as he started to breack dance, and christine did the robot, forgive me but i am laughting even know. but in all seriousness it was very good.
abbey chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I've no idea how long ago you wrote this, but I've just stumbled upon it. There's definitely no need to apologize for the length of your description or chapter. It is description that carries us into your story. It's very good. I will read more! I'm interested in reading the work of other writers. I've just completed a 23 chapter sequel to "Phantom..." as well, and I can only hope mine is as well done as yours.
ani chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
amanda please update

we desperately want an update

*pouts*
ani chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
update Amandine!
Jacks chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
AMANDA, I LOVE IT! i'm so sorry i took so long to read and review, with my life so crazy i can now see how hard it must be for you to update. but it is always worth the wait, erik is so perfect and amandine is such a likeable character (which means i lot from me, because i don't warm to female characters often).

Keep it coming, i can't wait to see what's in store.
Angels of Music chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
THATS REALLY GOOD AMANDA! keep updating it! i really like your story!
Miss Azrael chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
WOW! I've just started reading your story today, and it's really good! I can't wait for the next chapter, I want an explanation!

Keep up the good work

Love Miss Azrael (aka Miss Hyde) x x
Maska chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Hey, this is great! It's a slightly more believable EOC and your personification of Erik is just wonderful. Please update soon!