Reviews for Out Of The Blue
Melindaleo chapter 11 . 2/11
I just wanted to express my thanks for your time and effort on a great story. I'm admittedly late to the game in the world of SeaQuest fanfiction, but I'm hooked. I was very engaged in your story. The relationship between Lucas and Bridger is my favorite, with the easy big brother relationship with Ben a close second, and this hit both spots.

I don't know if you still even get reviews, but I thought it warranted a response. I'll admit that there is one part that stuck with me, and I still am not sure of the meaning. I never warmed to Chloe, and there was one scene at the beginning where it appeared she and Walker were up to something behind Lucas' back. I was on Ben's side thinking she was there as a distraction, and I kind of held on to that even after her death. I'd love to know what that odd exchange meant.

I'm glad Lucas has his SeaQuest family, and I hope as time moves forward in your universe, he'll know that he'll never be truly alone. Thanks for sharing your time, talent and imagination.
angel-kamui chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
After seeing seaQuest again after 20 years I began to read fanfics. Love your story! I added it to my favorites.
Becky chapter 11 . 9/23/2001
I really liked this story! Keep writing.
Kat chapter 11 . 9/18/2001
This was the best fanfic I've read so far! I was so totally engrossed in it I couldn't put it down, so to speak! Keep writing, esp SQ! :)
Polly chapter 11 . 9/7/2001
Wow. This story was so indepth it astounded me - the little other dramas eg. Katie/Ben really helped to enrich the ELFy stuff. I really FELT for all the characters esp Lucas and Bridger - even Cleo.

The situations/emotions were so real they were almost tangible, eg. Bridger's moral dilema over saving Lucas' life but having to deny him justice (ie with Olafsson)- don't want to give too much away!

Lucas-angst through the roof - too much to really comment on but I like the way he's not too weak: he has a bit of backbone. Plus Cleo's death! The girl was only in one episode but you brought actual tears to my eyes when she died - I really felt for her. And then she got treated so badly when she died! Poor Lucas!

You'll make a brilliant professional writer and I can't wait to read any more SQ fics you might do (hint, hint...)
steffles chapter 11 . 6/5/2001
This was awesome!
Manatee Girl chapter 11 . 4/12/2001
This was an amazing series.
Amellia chapter 6 . 3/28/2001
This is a great story and I can't wait until the next chapter.
KC chapter 6 . 3/28/2001
What happens to Lucas? I wanna know
Dusk chapter 4 . 3/24/2001
Very good. Long too! ;) but i liked it. it took me a bit to remember cleo, i haven't seen the show in a while heeheh. but very good.
Kory chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Excellent. Intriguing, original, and very thorough! Enjoyed it, as I do all your stuff. Formatting was a little mucked up, but that happens. What ya gonna do, eh. Love that you posted it all in one piece. Thanks very much for that. Hope to see more from you! (Wouldn't mind some more CC from you as well, :))
Collina MacNab chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Great. The fact you had Inuvik was great! All due south fans will love you! Whoo hoo.