Reviews for Predictably Unpredictable
distel chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I loved them both! Are you gonne write some more? There are really way too less storys like this :)
BlueDepths chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
So sweet fic u've got going here. Look forward to more RM fluffy moments! (What can I say? You simply cannot get enough of them)
ryanNmarissa4eva chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
mad...realli good
Transatlanta chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
these were so cute! they really made me so happy to read, i wish you'd write some more. any new RM fics coming out soon? they're so enjoyable!
newportbabe44 chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
haha, adorable. Can't wait for third chapter...ish one-shot?
Queen of Kaos chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
So sweet! Believe it or not, I wasn't really a Ryan and Marissa fan until somewhere around The Risky Business. Now it's like I can't get enough of them. Nice story.
Bessyboo chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Well, all I can say is "THANK GOD".

I am a self-admitted Harry Potter fanfiction snob, and I have recently come back to for the first time in nearly-oh, my goodness...three, maybe four years? I think? It feels like forever-to find some nice, smaller-fandom fics to follow.

Being a fanfic snob, I left this place LONG ago, and have been haunting places like FictionAlley and LiveJournal, where quality fics are the norm, and not the exception. I think I may have stayed away from here a little too long, because it's even worse than I remember it being. Or maybe it really has gotten worse while I've been away.

Whatever the case, I was getting tempted to leave again, until I found your fics. I can honestly say that yours are the first things I've seen here since I've come back that definately move in the direction of quality that I'm used to.

So. Thank you very much for reminding me that there are still some quality things on ff.n.

With that said, I think this could be even better with just a little bit of editing & revising, and if you'd like my help with that, feel totally free to email me. I love to beta, so it would be no problem.

I will look forward to your next update!
aussie-gal chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
i love you story! hope u post soon!

cya then!

PS: R/M rule
tickle582 chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
i like it
The O.C.-oholic chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Hey, that was good, Update soon. Good job, but don't make everything go along in one chapter, break it up into bits. Hey, that's what chapters are for! *grin*
j4msesh chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Aw! You should send this to Josch Schwartz! Awesome!
Chloe chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Aw! I loved this! I'm afraid I'm one of the few R/M shippers, But I just love them.
Kaylee chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
"That, um...Ryan had plenty of wifebeaters. Which of course he does, so I'll just be leaving now." Seth quickly exited the room, meeting Summer on the patio. They disappeared into the house together.

Haha...that was great. I really like this story. It has a light sense to it...not dark and I think we need stories like this every so often...great start...looking for more.
J chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
No, not finished! I want another chapter...then another, and another, and so on. This was the best one shot ever...so make it more! Make it the best story ever! You should consider writing more...you really should.