Reviews for 30 Shards of Inu No Taisho and Izayoi
De Shippa chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Somehow, this reminds me of how I think of Sesshoumaru and Rin's romantic relationship (or, more accurately, potentiality of). If you're a youkai and see a human child that you take a shine to then... who knows.
kasia92 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
oh you have to write an other chapter!
ladyarda chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
that was lovely!
Fenikkusuken chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
*blinks, then jumps up and down* Del wrote fanfic!

Liked this little snippet of Izayoi's life as a concubine. Thanks for the treat!
QueenTatooine chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Nicely done. You capture the elements so well in so few words.

QueenTatooine chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
I have really come to adore your writing. I admit to jealousy that mine is not as good, but I shall study yours, your word play and imagery, perhaps I can then improve.

Good job on each of these, you have done an amazing job with them.

KRoseF chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Very very nice! Update soon!
Mini Nicka chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
Interesting look at their relationship but really good.
Joy Knight chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
Amazing ficlit Del...vague and yet vivid enough to create goosebumps...great job:)
Lynns chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Very nice . . .very nice indeed . . .although sad since we all know what the out come will be with the inu no taishou going into battle.
Ks-Starshine chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
This is so touching. I am having to witness a situation close to this on my floor at the hospital right now. It is so hard to watch that I can't imagine how difficult it must be for the parents to endure. You captured so many emotions. Well done.
Mellie chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
These are great little skits, like tiny pearls, have you ever tried the Ranma stories?
Mini Nicka chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
Inu's sister! Thats a new but welcome change.
LadyRainStarDragon chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Little inus conception. loved it.