Reviews for XMen 3: Here To Stay
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
interesting twists.
Dagger of Beauty chapter 12 . 5/12/2005
I loved your story, I could not wait to finish it so I knew how it ended. It was awesome and if you haven't already wrote X-men 4 you really should.
rebarkle chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
wow, it was great, i loved it. remy was all happy about what the prof said, how nice. poor rogue, i feel sorry for her. the marshmallow men areall happy and excited cos it was so great, but it ended :wipes away a tear:
ishandahalf chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
oh, it's over? that's too bad... but great stuff! i'm definitely hoping for a sequel though. i'm especially curious to see how remy and rogue's relationship plays out, so i'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll start the new fic! huzzah.
Roguechere chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
You might want to consider re-posting this chapter. It was quite distracting to have everything underlined. And I'd hate to see people miss out on the importance of the last chapter!

Thanks for the good read, ~Roguechere.
Roguechere chapter 11 . 4/26/2005
quite the ensemble cast you've got going on. i am enjoying all of the storylines although my favourite is of course the one revolving around rogue but she is my favourite ;)

i loved remy's line :

“Right.” Gambit said, clearly confused. “I guess you be explainin’ dat one later?”

made me laugh :)
rebarkle chapter 11 . 4/26/2005
poor rogue, she didn't know what she was doing, kind of. Loved the chappie though. please update soon, i'd say more, but revision is calling my name.
Wen1 chapter 11 . 4/26/2005
oh man, oh man oh man

carry on !

poor Scott

ishandahalf chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
ahh, i was wondering just when rogue would absorb carol... which is pretty much a given when carol's introduced. that must suck for her, only being good for that one dramatic device. ;-)

anyhoo! good stuff. keep it coming!
danzin mushrooms chapter 10 . 4/24/2005

thats x-actly (get it?xmen;exactly? yes, i kno its awful) how i would picture the 3rd movie. u did one helluva x-cellent (there we go again) job on this.

but now u must update, or i will set my panda belulah to feast on you and yo' momma.
Wen1 chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
aaw what a sweet Jott moment :)

rebarkle chapter 10 . 4/20/2005
so great. me and the marshmallow men are in awe, or summat like that. what i really wanna say is great chappie and update soon please.
Wen1 chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
carry on

rebarkle chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
update, i need to know if they get rescued
You and Your Misbehaviors chapter 9 . 4/19/2005