Reviews for Logan's Twinkie Run
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Aaaand on to the next of your stories for more brilliant L/J squees...
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like how you keep ending these with her dying or trying to keep from dying. I'm wondering if that's on purpose. We shall see. Onward ho!

Mia
The Quirkyquizler femme chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
FREAK"N WICKED AWSOME!
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Fun. The flirting was epic. I love that these are written in Jubilee's POV. She's so amusin to read. I'm off to read the third part now.
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yes, Lawd, they is a sequin... And it's funny as hell, too.
TheAPrincess chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Dude, Jubilee is friggin' HALARIOUS in this! I'm reading em' backwards though! I've read the thrid one, this one, now I just needa read the first one! Are you gonna keep writting them?
Monkey Shoes chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved it! Jubilee sure is, uh..."mature"...I guess. Lol, maybe rough would be a better descriptor, or something...;
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
you realise that if you don't update precipitously, i will have to send flesh eating cookies to nibble your ears in your sleep, don't you?

no one likes a debtor, so it's better if my orders are obeyed!

on a more serious note, your writing is catchy, clever, and well-paced. great voice, style, content, and characterization.
arsh1910 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
ooh i finally read the sequel to..hehe...gr8 fic again...hve u written te 3rd part yet?

do write..itz awesum!

Arshia
Arshes13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
PLEASSE update! It's been ~2 years (same time between parts 1 & 2), so please let us know what happens at Harry's. I love the interaction between Logan and Jubes and would love to see it continue.

~Mana
Lev chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
i so love your stories the twinkie ones are the best! i'm soo loking foward to the next one !
kiragecko chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
This is brilliant!
taurus chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
hey, here's a suggestion. UPDATE ALREADY!
nnnnn chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I have never ever reviewed this and that's probably a crime on my part. It's sexellent and you need to post 3 right now, or I might come and beat you up.

I've done it before. :) Anyhow, I love the story.

-pip
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Woohoo, that was *so* much fun to read, part three please! :-D