Reviews for An Autumn Wind, Painful Memories return
Ryoko-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
What a great story. I hope your grandmother is resting in great peace. This is the most touching story I've read. Good job.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
This fic was so touching and sad, I loved the part with Tenchi and Ryoko. That part was beautiful. You wrote really well.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/11/2001
that was really good! whens da nxt part being posted?
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
This was very sweet. The characterizations of all the characters were terrific, and it was a nice change to see something of Tenchi's grandmother in a fanfiction. The interaction between Ryoko and Tenchi was very emotion and well written, and I enjoyed reading each Masaki's remembrance of Yosho's wife. Reading this was a delight.
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
First off, I absolutely thought this fic was beautiful, and so very touching. I loved how you portrayed every feeling, and I loved the closeness of the characters. You brought tears to my eyes, and at the end I was able to smile through my tears. You must be an extremely talented writer judging by this fic. Secondly, I am very sorry about your Grandmother- she must have been a wonderful woman, and may her soul rest in peace. I know what it's like to have someone close to you pass on, and sometimes you just need a shoulder to cry on. In closing, terrific, sweet, touching fic, one of the best Tenchi fics I have ever read, and one of my very favourites. Peace! *Liz*
Krazzzyone1988 chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
I love this story. . I'm sorry about your grandmother; it's such an honor to have a beautiful story like this dedicated to who I'm sure was a beautiful woman.
Mystical Star Didn't sign in chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
This is a great story. Words cannot portray the way it touched me, as I'm sure it will touch others.

***Mystical Star-
fireflyrains chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Very well written.
Gabumon chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
That was actually rather meaningful for me seeing as 2yrs. ago I to lost my grand mother also , I know what it's like to need a shoulder to cry on . I'm not exactly sure what else there is to say , but thank you for writing this story.
beautiful.dreamer chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
A beautiful story, full of emotion. I hope you treasure this story, because I'm sure your Grandmother would be full of pride if she could read it.

My full sympathy for her death, I hope she's happy wherever she is.
fatachi chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
good
unholydragoon working and can't log in chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
this is a good story. It does help to use writing as a catharsis for pain. I know that all too well. All in All, I approve. 9.9/10 ye lost just a smidgeon for the OOC (but considering the topic, they COULDN'T be the way they usually are) Well done!
starfinder07 chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
This was a beautiful piece of work. You had my eyes misting over more than once.
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
It was sweet. I also liked that you ended it without him picking someone. ..