Reviews for TikkiTikkiSeto and Mokuba
JACritics chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
haha this is good, man you rock! :)
Shrilanka-San chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
Yay! Thank you for the epiloge!

Congrats on you're third ever story! And thank you for writing this one!
Seto's Princess chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
lol, that was so funny! XD ... I liked it... I was bored and was just looking around for a random fic to read... anyways... _ erm... yeah... loved it!
Sadistic Pistol chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
I read this chapter and the others and they were awesome! This is one of the cutest stories I've ever read! I love it!
silver-dagger-113 chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Ha! This was the best chapter! Just because of the rant about wells at the end! XD The moral of this story is: STAY AWAY FROM WELLS! Haha! Ok, I'm done...;;

And now I want to watch Holes. Or at least listen to the music...
silver-dagger-113 chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Y'know, I really should be working on my own fics instead of reading others...*shrugs* Oh well! _ *Procrastinator* Hehe, Old Man Mutoh...Why do I find that so funny? Well, nothing's climbed out of the well yet! That's always a good thing! Now I must go eat! Adios! *Rides off into the alomst sunset*
Shrilanka-San chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
WE! Very sweet, I liked it!

Thank you for liking my review! It was very nice of you!

I can't wait for the conclusion. The mom in this story seems...odd. But hey, most old ladies in folk stories are.

NEXT CHAPPIE PLEASE!
silver-dagger-113 chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
A well...Hmm, now why is this starting to remind me of The Ring? O_o Haha, look everyone, it's Old Man Mutoh! Anyway, here's my second review as promised. Sorry it took so long, but I haven't been home for the past few days...Very cute!
silver-dagger-113 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Ahaha! That was cute! It would such having a name that long...I don't think I'd be able to remember it... _ I'm gonna have to review the next chapter later. 3y3 n33dz m4h c0ff33...Later!
MikariStar chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
The TikkiTikki story is like a faerytale or something like that? I've never heard of it before so this is my first time reading about it. ;; Poor Seto and his long name XD it's funny :)
Shrilanka-San chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
I think it was so cute!

You do deserve more reviews. One little review. TIS THE EVIL!

Anyway, I think it was very funny that all the Yu-gi-Oh cast are like the village children. Also, I love the story to, so go on with it!
Bass Star Cardians Webmistress chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I haven't heard of the original version of this story that you're basing it on, but it's good so far. I hope you update ASAP.