Reviews for A Temporary Cease Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
This fic is still awesome, even after 11 years, and I still LOVE Danny Phantom. Yup, 100% team Phantom and still loving the replays. Anyway, I love your work, especially this fic, and I hope you stay a Phantom fan!
XOXO
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
Of course it's Walker,I realized that 2 chapters ago.
Candy Phantom chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
I like Bubbles. She's my second favorite Powerpuff Girl. First is Buttercup, I like her attitude.
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
I found FallingNarwals review!
Demi: she gets like this whenever she finds out that one of her pm buddies read the same story she did.
And I like the prison thing!
Zyenna chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
That's hularious!
king of the shadows chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Klimper and skulker's island dragon girl i got nuthin good story so far by the way
DragonBeat chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
awwwww no more? whyyyyyyyyyy?! jk it was an awesome story... I like the ending
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Da Phantom! XD
EllaDeWriter chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
*ahem* *clears throat* SEQUEL! SE-QUEL! SE-QUEL! SE-QUEL!
Ruby 1334 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Yep, I thought it was going to be a reveal fic. But it was still great! :D And the joke (ish) at the end was priceless! XD I really enjoyed reading this story! Thanks so much for writing it! :)
Ruby 1334 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Awesome chapter! Why on earth (hehe... the ghost zone.) would Skulker and 4 other ghosts help out Walker!? Can't wait to read what happens next! :D
Ruby 1334 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Good cliff hanger! I enjoyed this chapter ALOT! (Probably because it had Danny in it! _ :D)
There are at least two things that should make Maddie curious that she didn't even consider! Also, Danny should remember that Walker had said his full name out loud. Awesome as chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ruby 1334 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
WOO! FINALLY! MORE DANNY! XD (Excited much?) YEAH! :D I got the answers all right! Is the soda coke? I love coke! _
Cool chapter. (get it? Because ghosts are cold...cool!
Yeah...XD)
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
First one was from...ummm...was it...Prisoners of Love? The second one was from Fanning the flames (I think...) and the third/ last one was from life lessons. Anyways, interesting chapter. I have to admit though that I didn't enjoy this one as much as the ones before hand. But I'm still looking forward to finding out what happens in the next chapter!
Ruby 1334 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
They didn't even let him explain! I find it quite funny how they chase after him to continue ranting though! _ Awesome chapter! I wonder what's going to happen next...?