Reviews for A Temporary Cease Fire
Ruby 1334 chapter 8 . 1/13
Yep, I thought it was going to be a reveal fic. But it was still great! :D And the joke (ish) at the end was priceless! XD I really enjoyed reading this story! Thanks so much for writing it! :)
Ruby 1334 chapter 7 . 1/13
Awesome chapter! Why on earth (hehe... the ghost zone.) would Skulker and 4 other ghosts help out Walker!? Can't wait to read what happens next! :D
Ruby 1334 chapter 6 . 1/13
Good cliff hanger! I enjoyed this chapter ALOT! (Probably because it had Danny in it! _ :D)
There are at least two things that should make Maddie curious that she didn't even consider! Also, Danny should remember that Walker had said his full name out loud. Awesome as chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ruby 1334 chapter 5 . 1/13
WOO! FINALLY! MORE DANNY! XD (Excited much?) YEAH! :D I got the answers all right! Is the soda coke? I love coke! _
Cool chapter. (get it? Because ghosts are cold...cool!
Yeah...XD)
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 1/13
First one was from...ummm...was it...Prisoners of Love? The second one was from Fanning the flames (I think...) and the third/ last one was from life lessons. Anyways, interesting chapter. I have to admit though that I didn't enjoy this one as much as the ones before hand. But I'm still looking forward to finding out what happens in the next chapter!
Ruby 1334 chapter 3 . 1/13
They didn't even let him explain! I find it quite funny how they chase after him to continue ranting though! _ Awesome chapter! I wonder what's going to happen next...?
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 1/13
I know exactly what to do... ;) :D
Awesome chapter! Loved them all working together! (I don't read about that often.)
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 1/13
A truce eh? So they're going to talk more to Phantom and because of that, he accidentally lets stuff slip and they figure out his secret? (BIG guess here! _ I'm probably going to be wrong!) Awesome story! Love the way it's going so far!
agest chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
wall 2 wall mart? ummm... silly...
ForestEmerald chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
It was great and yeah, I did expect Danny to reveal his secret to his parents. How disapply ting! (just kidding) :D
HalfafanD chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
LOL! I love it. That was a good story, come up with any sequals?
Pheek chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
That was AWESOME!

'That kid still has my thermos!'

I could not stop laughing!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
nice
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Hahahaha GREAT STORY! I loved how Jack is still upset about his thermos at the end, that literally made me laugh out loud. Anyways Loved the story!
Shadeslayer35 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011