Reviews for Everyday Average Ordinary
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
I know you said this would be your last chapter, but when I got the end...I'm extremely confused. The story isn't over. So did you change your mind and decide you're going to write another chapter, or was that the ending? The story was unresolved and the last paragraph was unclear. I wasn't even sure what happened entirely. I love this story, and would love if you could let me know what your intentions were for this chapter. thank you! "peace and rock on"! ;D
LilLinkGirl chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
Hmmm'kay, so is this the end? or is there more coming?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
Ow i thought they were going to get out
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
I know I'm late to read this but from what I've read its awesome the suspence!
And all the cliffies•_•
cat chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Wut happens then?!
zacefron546 chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
Update plz
alexymyname chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
what is up with you and cliffeis
esmeblaise chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Throw a rock at a window or something!
Agent of Darkness and Glitter chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Wow! I know it's been like about two years, but do you plan on updating? Cause there is WAAYY too much suspense to leave was with that.
Herbal Escapes chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
I couldn't stop reading this. Now I have to keeping looking around every where I go. Keep writing, I can't wait for the next chapter
Stereo-Blonde chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Please don't stop writing. I know its been over a year, but I've read this story at least twenty times since you last updated. I really want to know how it ends. I love your plot holes and the way you've made everything tie together so cleverly. I need and ending, please. I want to know what happened to Dick and all the others. Please Finish this. Please.
DarkkAngelll chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
This is an absolutely fan-freaking-tastic story! I love it! Sorry that I couldn't review for the previous chapters; I was too engrossed in reading! Hopefully you update for the last chapter? Don't leave us hanging ; ;
Although you could already guess Slade Wilson had a hand in this, the way you delivered was absolutely amazing. It's like watching one of those thriller/mystery movies, except, you know... reading. -nervous chuckle-
You have such a talent at plot! Of COURSE I would love to see another suspense story from you!
In fact, I'm going to go now and read a couple of your other stories...
Keep on rockin'! And PLEEEEEASE update soon! (:
EasGames chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Amazing idea! I would have reviewed sooner, but I was to caught up in the story;)
But is that really the end? Why did Wilson make this whole 'game', What happened with the money, What about the moonlight and the paper? I would love to get some more, with some answers to this Amazing story!
A Fan chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
Please PLEASE finish this. It is too good to leave unfinished.