Reviews for Everyday Average Ordinary
cat chapter 17 . 5/7
Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Wut happens then?!
zacefron546 chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
Update plz
alexymyname chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
what is up with you and cliffeis
esmeblaise chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Throw a rock at a window or something!
Agent of Darkness and Glitter chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Wow! I know it's been like about two years, but do you plan on updating? Cause there is WAAYY too much suspense to leave was with that.
Herbal Escapes chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
I couldn't stop reading this. Now I have to keeping looking around every where I go. Keep writing, I can't wait for the next chapter
Stereo-Blonde chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Please don't stop writing. I know its been over a year, but I've read this story at least twenty times since you last updated. I really want to know how it ends. I love your plot holes and the way you've made everything tie together so cleverly. I need and ending, please. I want to know what happened to Dick and all the others. Please Finish this. Please.
DarkkAngelll chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
This is an absolutely fan-freaking-tastic story! I love it! Sorry that I couldn't review for the previous chapters; I was too engrossed in reading! Hopefully you update for the last chapter? Don't leave us hanging ; ;
Although you could already guess Slade Wilson had a hand in this, the way you delivered was absolutely amazing. It's like watching one of those thriller/mystery movies, except, you know... reading. -nervous chuckle-
You have such a talent at plot! Of COURSE I would love to see another suspense story from you!
In fact, I'm going to go now and read a couple of your other stories...
Keep on rockin'! And PLEEEEEASE update soon! (:
EasGames chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Amazing idea! I would have reviewed sooner, but I was to caught up in the story;)
But is that really the end? Why did Wilson make this whole 'game', What happened with the money, What about the moonlight and the paper? I would love to get some more, with some answers to this Amazing story!
A Fan chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
Please PLEASE finish this. It is too good to leave unfinished.
Gar chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Please update! Even just a sentence on the homepage saying you are still working on it would be reassuring :D
not-your-stereotypical-blonde chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Please keep on with this Remeber Your promise to get this finished? Well I'm holding you to it. If you just leave it here Ill be so dissapointed because you have so much talent and I love your writing. So please update soon!
willotaku9000 chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
What's going to happen?
Earth Blues Bean chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Wow, what can I say? You love your cliffies don't you? But, seriously, this story is amazing. I find myself reading again and again the final chapter hoping to squeeze out some small tidbit of hidden information that will lead me to the ending. Nothing so far. When i first found this story during last spring it was a fun read. Now, I'm obsessed. I think about this story all the time. What is going to happen to Dick? Is he just going to die there? No, there's no way. Is there? They've completely run out of time, the whole school is burning down, the only one of them who has the ability to lead is passed out, probably dying. I don't even know what to say. I don't do much reading, but this story is incredibly and one of the best I've ever read. Not to mention that it is hands down the best fan fiction I have ever read. You clearly show your talent and ability as a writer and through the chapters it is clear how you've grown as a writer and it is so easy to see that you were always meant to be a writer. You clearly have proved yourself as a great storyteller. This is a story that I will never forget and I am sure to come back to for years to come. I like to think that this is where the career of Earth Blues Baby as a writer begins and to bear witness to it is something incredible. Well, to say the least, I am your biggest fan. I hope that this encourages you to write your final chapter which we are all dying to read. Best of luck to Earth Blues Baby you are the most amazing writer.