Reviews for Take These Broken Wings
onetreefan chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
whoa. this is great. update this soon. good luck with this.

onetreefan
One Miss Katherine Night chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
I realize you wrote this a while ago, and maybe it's a little funny to review so late, but two things need to be said... One is that I like it (and to quote Tim, if you plan on continuing (and I'm not sure that you'll get this...) "Make it work..."(Project Runway Baby. Second greatest show ever)) Also, the thing about the kitten. SO CUTE. Very original, and adds a human touch.

All right, that's it for the review. One more point of topic though, bluejay, you need to think up a new adjective. Using "gay" in such a context is, if nothing else, completely cliché. Add some flavor to your speech, particularly one that doesn't leave quite so bitter an aftertaste. (You can smell tastes on a person’s breath, you know.)
Riker15 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
UpDate Soon Please!
Country chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Great start! Hope you update soon!
Sqully chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
UPDATE PLEASE! ELLIOT FIND HER GOD!
DetectiveLivvey chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I like it alot, update soon!
Die Schurkin chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
OH MY GOSH! You absolutely have to update, immediately. PLEASE! It's been 4 months since you last updated and I have to know what happens next! Please update ASAP
DetectiveLivvey chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Great story! Update soon!
bluejaybaby2010 chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
nope thats gay! lol jk she can't leave why would they just let her do that! omfg lol
Laura chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Great story...cant wait for the next chapter! HURRY! Lol
Maraudergrl99 chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
I really love this story so far. Update soon.
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Great story, can't wait to read additional chapters!
Lu78 chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
This is a great story, can't wait to find out what happens next. Will Elliot find Olivia? Hope he does and they also find her father, if you can call him that.
Flip2bounces chapter 2 . 4/15/2005