Reviews for Demons of the Mind
Iczhihal chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Wow. That was fricking awesome.

I kinda wish that you hadn't included Kagome in the last fight, but you made it work well and it came out wonderful.

Kudos!
Iczhihal chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
This is f***ing awesome. I haven't come across a story where he's insane so I'm literally jumping for joy that you wrote this.
magdilen chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
Good job.
Gabbing Gabby chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
'Tis a sad story...I even got a bit teary-eyed for a few seconds at ch. 6, I think...Don't laugh, it's not funny! *grr*
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
Heh. Very abrupt end. Quite excellent for a first fic, quite a tolerable deux ex machina, hi Kags! I am so, so glad we got to see Inu-kun being not-a-crazy there before the end. Happy! But yeah, dying was kind of obvious. Heh. Was that you, Kags? Rhyming epitaphs are nice. I think I've been sitting at my computer too long, so G'bye!
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
Wow...yeah, it is a bad idea. Heh. 'N,' hm? Hm. K.
TrisakAminawn chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Ow. Sango...I can believe it of her, but that was a bad move. Bad, bad move. Oh, ow. But he hasn't gotten him yet, in five hundred years. Gah. Hm, looks like he forgot about Naraku. I wonder what became of the spider. Maybe Sesshoumaru or Kikyou took him out.
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Heh. Sango! Yay. Indeed, the voice of reason. Been a while since I've thought about the pack...still fond of them. Mm...the rest of it...OK. I'll roll with it. Agh, poor Inu-kun. One thing...several years before this, he could have gone and looked in on Kagome before she started time-travelling. Did he not think about it because of being loopy, or did he do it, or did he know it couldn't end well and excercise a level of self-control I would never expect from him? Wow...Nick is sort of annoying. Have to see whether I like him at all when the act's down and he's not sick anymore. So what magic school was he going to before?
TrisakAminawn chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
WHAT the...wow. Wow. You do a lot of...people being in two places at once. Great job at being misleading. O.o OK, I can see this, I think. It makes sense. Nick isn't bad after all? Good. Hmm...very strange...this Inu-kun looks sixteen, but I can't imagine that if he'd weathered five centuries he would...the other one is him too, I take it. If it isn't, I hope you had a really spectacular way of filling up the holes, because there is no one else it could be. Curious. Very curious.
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Aw..that's horrible...horrible...wonderful imagery, but sad. Whatever happened, Inuyasha? And Nick is established as almost definitely a bad guy. Hmm...if I was a betting lass, I'd be laying odds on the Shikar thing, and they'd be high.

Oh...and about the 'schizoprenia' thing. This is a major pet peeve of mine, but I'll be calm about it. Schizophrenia involves hallucinations and hearing voices. It is relatively common, though MUCH more uncommon than, say, bipolar disorder. Multiple Personality Disorder is when one has more than one personality. It is hugely uncommon, and every case on record results from huge and ongoing childhood trauma. It's very famous but almost never happens, and pop psychology has fused it with schizophrenia. Practically nobody knows the difference, but it always bothers me.

There, rant over. Sorry. It had to be said.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Uh-oh. Well, since Inu-kun's not in anything like good enough shape to fake something like this, it's extremely-obviously not him. Not the way he thinks, in any case. Since he was setting up Hogwarts as a trap, it COULD be Shikar, your other original character, in disguise...or Nick could be someone new with his own secret which we haven't had a hint to yet. Mm. Anyway, whatever he's doing, he's good. Everyone likes him - that's some talent, or else some skill.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh, dear. Inuyasha...I would have recognized him even if the foreword and summary hadn't given his name, but yikes. He's in a bad way. This looks to be depressing. Good, though. Yeep. Heh. Yeah, Dumbledore took quite a fall in the sixth book. So, are you a happy-ending buff?
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
I really love this story... good job on completing it...

*huggles inuyasha* Poor wittle half-blood prince...
Abby Ebon chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
Well done- a bit on the short side but nice all the same. I've never seen a Inu-Yasha Harry Potter fic quite like this and though I'm sad InuYasha went insane- then died when he finished his mission there wasn't much he could have done. Other then kill Voldemort- but that Haryy's job. Glad you finished it, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Only nine rewiews? I'm surprised.

I've read this story twice, and I think it's one of the best stories I've read. Creative plot, not too exaggerated. And the story is not too long. It ends where it should and it's not "stretched". Keeps you interested all times.

We need more stories like this.