Reviews for Velvet Hands
Scootersnuggles chapter 24 . 1/7
Help there you are a wonderful writer I have read velvet hands at least ten times now as I really hope you get inspired to Make a sequel .I'm a huge Dirty Dancing fan and I need to know who is Katie waiting to see? Also how old are they now ? I'm thinking she's around her mothers age when she first met Johnny please send me a email or text me to let me know that you will do a sequel please thanks or 1(905)746-6788 my name is Tania
Dream-Runaway chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Yay! She's gonna tell Johnny!
Dream-Runaway chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
Oh no why did they have to fight?
Dream-Runaway chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
The kiss was so sweet! I'm loving this story!
Dream-Runaway chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
Oh no poor baby and johnny! :(
Dream-Runaway chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Omg, they meet!
Dream-Runaway chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
I love how her defense mechanism fought the bad memories with good ones worth johnny
Dream-Runaway chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
The story keeps getting better! Can't believe Johnny wrote her but she never got the letters :(
Dream-Runaway chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Hi, loving this story so far! I'm so glad her kids are Johnny's and Josh's!
brittnikkia chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
You should've continued
Camelia0192 chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
I felt little bit sorry you hadn't written more. Nevertheless, it's story. Emotional and beautifully written. I fall in love with this. Good job!
brittnikkia chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Part 2 Of this story needs to happen
brittnikkia chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
Great!
Ashlie Christine chapter 24 . 1/14/2015
Great story! Couldnt stop reading since I clicked on the page. Its been hard to find a decently written DD fic. To many of them dnt make sense or the story dosent flow like yours does. You had a well written plot and it flowed marvoulsly. Amazing job! Luved it! Much luvs!

Ashlie Christine
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 23 . 1/5/2015
I absolutely loved this story! It was great! I would love to read a sequel if you do it! They finally got together after going through a lot of stuff and had more kids. I guess her daddy finally accepted Johnny. Yep, would definitely love a continuation even if it's not about the daughter getting with someone. I figured the oldest kids would be around 16, 17, or even 18. This is definitely going in my favorites!