Reviews for In the Beginning
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Actually, Starfire learns the language by kissing Robin. She absorbs languages by kissing in the show, and apparently by touch or kissing in the cmoics.

But Raven could probably do that too.
cheesepuff311 chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
cool keep writeing
Raven-Fieryblack chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
-claps excitedly- What a interesting clifhanger! And... EE!.. I was mentioned!

This chapter was evenfunnier than the last, especially the part with Raven make the shield over the doors just a tad earlier and the others throwing their weapons causing it to ricochet. Lol
alena-chan chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
Hi!

Why didnt I read this story earlier? I am always so late. I am really dumb.

Anyway, I really liked the waa you made the Titans meet each other.

You dont know how much I laughed. You are really good in making me laugh.

Cyborg knocking out Robin was the best. (Ok, I know I am a moron)

You need to update as soon as possible.

Ok, I will stop here before I am babling you to death.

Alena
please delete this account 02 chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Cool chapter, I can't wait for the next one.
Dove of Night chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Heck yes you replied to me. xD Yeah; Raven is so cool. I like yer portrayal of her. I even like that she's not all super-psycho-powerful yet. - One must have room for maturing. :D

In other news...my fanfic is totally a Raven-loving-fanfic too. Except for the fact that it's angst and she gets run through the wringer several million times...

...maybe I should post the aforementioned fanfic...0o;

Okay. Shameless plug completed. Seeya on the flip side.
Mauslidl chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
- Very good! Update soon!
Evilsangel chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
hi love it! please write more!
The Foolish Immortal chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
gr. you really need to update! i hate when people cut off right in the middle of a really good stary but, i love fics about how the titans started! summary: update before i maul you!
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Another great story by Redmage! I've only read a few Teen Titans fanfics, but never one about how they got started. The idea for the story itself is really interesting! I can't wait to see how they all interact together, though I'm not surprised by how Starfire and Raven reacted to eachother. I particularly liked the detailed backgroud you gave Raven. I like that her Mom was from Earth (was- does that mean she's dead). If you're going to do some more background on the other characters I'd love it. Especially how Starfire and Beast Boy came to be on Earth and how Cyborg become a cyborg (though I don't expect much more on him because I know how you feel about him. Really the only thing I kinda didn't like was the way you portrayed Cyborg, but we've had this coversation before and I still love the story). Well, on to the English minor thoughts. I love how you break up the diff points of view, it's easy to follow. The first sentence is a definite catcher, you know I like that. You give the right amount of details and leave me wanting more. Your grammar and spelling, of course, are impecable. :) And, my personal favorite, your descriptions are great. I especially like the Robin's hair gel and Starfire's sparkling eyes. The speeding ticket was a nice touch too. Keep writing!
stumblesun chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Its cool, what are the pairings? Please continue! I like this story!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
u have to make that more than a 3 part thing its very good bye
Dove of Night chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
-Grin- How very funny. I love it. - 'Grebnaks'...how DID you remember that? xD I happen tuh like the way you wrote Raven...and Robin's speeding ticket. xD

-shrug- - It was all adorable. And Raven rocks. Robin's...okay. -
Raven-Fieryblack chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
AHAHAHA! Im laughing so hard. I love it! You must update! Im almost tired of reading all the very depressing fanfics everyone else is writing (including myself, blech)

Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
hmm..nice job so far. lol yeah i caught the grebnacks bit...so wrong. nice job with ravens history...ok, so anyway, keep it up, this is good! :)