Reviews for Adver Man: The Ultimate Evil
Constalina chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
I agree with my best friend, Forte Blues. But did you have to make Enzan-sama and Laika-san idiots? *sulk* And Blues... *wails* I'm not done reading yet...
Emovation chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wuhoo! This story made me think a bit *Drunken Slur?, Forte as a chibi cat! A world with smily faces?* I'm so glad that it has 33 chapters, I such a quick reader I read everything, good activity for the weekends. By the way, how long did it take you to write this? I'm typing up a really long one. Sigma, YOU are the reason I registered on ! Brillant job!
The Infamous Uzu-Chan chapter 20 . 5/31/2006
What an.. unexpected turn XD! (I want the 'blanket' now.)
PsychoSpiff chapter 33 . 6/23/2005
Will there be a sequel?
PsychoSpiff chapter 31 . 6/22/2005
Does this mean the story is nearly over?
Blueskirby chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
My...nose...*rubs nosebleed for the 456 time*

Gah,smexy lil' Slur!WAHOO~!
Blueskirby chapter 7 . 6/22/2005
So hilarious!Expecially the parts when Laika does what Enzan says...using the phone!Poor Netto...NOT!BWAHAHAHAHAHA~!
Blueskirby chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
*cracks up*Oh gawd...so funny!Enzan's so OOC at the end of teh chapter!Bwahahahaha...

*fangirl*Neked!

*sane yami*Shut UP!

And Enzan has bunny slippers!XD*random advert pops up*Hell?NOT THE EBIL ADVERMAN!NO~!
PsychoSpiff chapter 30 . 6/21/2005
Oh. The stupidest battle ever. Can't wait.
PsychoSpiff chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
Um. Mr. Match (Hinoken) is Scottish not Irish.
NotJim chapter 21 . 5/18/2005
Dark Meiru? Neko-Forte? *shudders ever more* Dude, your imagination is VERY twisted... but this story kicks ass!
NotJim chapter 20 . 5/15/2005
*hits head endlessly on table*

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice one! SHARK SOUL! *erhemm* Anyway, you are really keeping in with the nice tone of the story, I must say.
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 20 . 5/15/2005
haha, Forte is funny, who knew he was a hentai?

~ Rose
Selena6 chapter 20 . 5/15/2005
Oh, dear lord... I love this fic. All of it. Forte doesn't get out much, does he?

Oh, and Uzu-Chan... 'San wa Iranai' is what Meijin says all the time in the Japanese version and it means 'San not needed' or 'Don't call me 'Mr.'' He hates having an honorific attached to his name because it makes him feel old.
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 19 . 5/14/2005
*Rose is unable to reviewe because she died of laughter. If she were able to review, she would have told you how wonderful you are, buttered you up, and forced you to write an update. Fortuantely, she's dead. We apologize for any inconvienience.*

I am alive and kicking! ~ Rose