Reviews for To Sir, With Love
Lupi chapter 8 . 5/18
And the whole thing just started with a dismantled game boy ... or with the paperwork, which Jack doesn't do ... *thinking*

*still thinking*

Gosh, I love undone paperwork!

And loved your story ! *thumbs up*
T chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
I read the other story and it is obviously plaigarism, but please dont be discouraged this is way better than that one anyway! I really enjoyed this read, thank you.
AdriaRose chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
WOW - I love this! PLease Please Post more!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
love it! update soon
BettyHall223 chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Read this from start to finish and thought it was great. Very original and funny.
Bunnylass chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
Ok just want to quickly say, i think your story is awesome! I love the way you put it, and the way you manage to be spot on with the characters as well. Its a really good story, keep it up!
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 8 . 10/6/2006
I love your story so far and can't wait to read more. What ever happened to the copy cat? i couldn't find her name or story so I hope they deleted her acct.
between the waves chapter 8 . 10/5/2006
Hehe, lol, you rock. Saw that story that got ripped, though apparently the 'author' (haha, yeah right) changed her name. Anthing I can do to help, just let me know.

Ren
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
Hm interesting, if I get a chance I will take a look at the other story, plagiarism suck big time. Anyway good chapter, I look forward to reading more!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
Great chapter! I really like the Jack and Sam email back and forth thing.
akiko-dono chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
thou art amazing! and quite original. and i hate it when people take work that isn't theirs, so i'm going to check out the plagirism deal right now. hope they get what's coming to them!

and fabulous story, doll
Sarai chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
I'm loving this!
AglaiaWar chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
I loved it. I still can't get over your screenames!

Sorry bout the whole plagiarism thing. whole all is sloved quickly!

Nicely done can't wait for more!
Darkwing333 chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
People are plagiarizing your work? That is horrible! I can't believe that a person would stoop so low as too claim someone elses hard work! That is just so... so... low! Anyways, another really great chapter. I noticed the underlying message about the plagerizing in it. When Sam was talking about the three things that make her vindictive... one of them being plagiarism. Anyways i will go read that story, check it out for you. I didn't know you could report plagarism. Now i know. Hope you update soon!
Natters chapter 8 . 8/6/2006