Reviews for Rescue
"Please come back."
-Gloria Pritchet
Nancy-Nancy chapter 25 . 9/24
Your story is amazing. Your writing style is amazing. I can't wait for the new chapter.
liminalistic chapter 25 . 8/18
This is a really fantastic story with a lot of harrowing lows and rather sweet highs. I hope they catch up with the cop that "helped" them soon.
18lzytwner chapter 25 . 8/16
Glad that Elliot is there to help her. Another great chapter.
girleffect chapter 25 . 8/15
Really fantastic work here. I love your characterization of Munch, and the depth of his love and respect for Olivia; as well as the picture he painted of Elliot and Olivia and how they fell in love. The image of a love struck Elliot meeting Liv for the first time carried me through the pain in this chapter. It is so heartbreaking, and yet so realistic, that Olivia is struggling so deeply with shame- and yet Elliot's constant reassurances are a balm for her, and your readers.

Looking forward to more!
Olivia E. Bensler chapter 25 . 8/15
Amazing chapter again. Loved both parts, about Munch and how Olivia is being so honest. Elliot is the best.
HaileyStabler chapter 25 . 8/14
One of your best chapters! I love the elements with Munch and how he looks back on their relationship; how he cares so deeply for both Olivia and Elliot and seeking justice for them too. Plus Liv and Elliot's talk was amazingly written and caused my heart to be in my throat the whole time. I know I've said it before but I am so grateful you have been updating this story so frequently and I love how you have been changing/adding elements from the original story. I can't wait for more; I feel like I refresh my page every hour hoping for updates!
Roanie123 chapter 25 . 8/14
Munch was breaking my heart
Great
Please please please more more more
Sequinn chapter 24 . 8/7
It shows how amazing Liv is, that she is guarded with what she says in most cases to protect Elliot, even knowing that talking to him may be better for her. Once again a beautiful chapter.
JaneXalien chapter 24 . 8/7
this is so strong... and great written...
Olivia E. Bensler chapter 24 . 8/6
Great chapter again, they are getting closer to each other by sharing their experiences. I'm glad Olivia is opening up further to Elliot. They both need it.