Reviews for Rescue
HaileyStabler chapter 24 . 4/8
I really hope you continue writing this! I have (and love) the original, completed version but this one definitely has some new elements I hope you continue with!
Can you please please please update?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
"Please come back."
-Gloria Pritchet
Nancy-Nancy chapter 25 . 9/24/2016
Your story is amazing. Your writing style is amazing. I can't wait for the new chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2016
liminalistic chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
This is a really fantastic story with a lot of harrowing lows and rather sweet highs. I hope they catch up with the cop that "helped" them soon.
18lzytwner chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
Glad that Elliot is there to help her. Another great chapter.
girleffect chapter 25 . 8/15/2016
Really fantastic work here. I love your characterization of Munch, and the depth of his love and respect for Olivia; as well as the picture he painted of Elliot and Olivia and how they fell in love. The image of a love struck Elliot meeting Liv for the first time carried me through the pain in this chapter. It is so heartbreaking, and yet so realistic, that Olivia is struggling so deeply with shame- and yet Elliot's constant reassurances are a balm for her, and your readers.

Looking forward to more!
Olivia E. Bensler chapter 25 . 8/15/2016
Amazing chapter again. Loved both parts, about Munch and how Olivia is being so honest. Elliot is the best.
HaileyStabler chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
One of your best chapters! I love the elements with Munch and how he looks back on their relationship; how he cares so deeply for both Olivia and Elliot and seeking justice for them too. Plus Liv and Elliot's talk was amazingly written and caused my heart to be in my throat the whole time. I know I've said it before but I am so grateful you have been updating this story so frequently and I love how you have been changing/adding elements from the original story. I can't wait for more; I feel like I refresh my page every hour hoping for updates!
Roanie123 chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
Munch was breaking my heart
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Please please please more more more
Sequinn chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
It shows how amazing Liv is, that she is guarded with what she says in most cases to protect Elliot, even knowing that talking to him may be better for her. Once again a beautiful chapter.