Reviews for Rescue
ItsALifesJourney chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
It's been a few years since I last read this but even after all the years, this story is still so gripping and I find myself lost in this tragic but beautifully articulated story. It's grueling, hard to read but it has so much heart and passion in it, and I love that about you as a writer. I know what you mean with trying to balance real life and whatnot, so keeping my fingers crossed you'll find the time to re-post this story for many more to read as I did years ago. I have the whole story (or what you had originally posted before-50 some odd chapters) and plan on continuing it even though it stops at 13 here; that's how gripping it is. Hope all is well with you. (I sure do miss svufiction. I was especially proud you loved the Rescue banner I made you and seeing it when you went to your profile page.)

Cheers, xo
JCohnn chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
It's amazing how this well waited for update, nine years later, didn't lose one element of your story or writing style. This update was one of the best surprises I felt like I received and I hope there is more in the (near) future! I've read this so many times and my heart still pumps wildly. Although it's not finished, at least we are waiting in a better spot than the last chapter left off, but I'm dying to see how this pans out. Especially Elliot explaining to Cragen and then hopefully a gut-wrenching interaction when he sees her again. We know your busy, and even though this story is violent and morbid, your talent brings us great joy and this story is so well developed and real. The characterization is incredible; it's fantastic. Hopefully we will see another update soon because you are one of the best SVU authors out there! Thank you!
christinegrrl chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Every time I reread this story, I get chills. Your writing style is so enticing and your characterization is spot on. I love seeing how Elliot interacts with both Olivia and Dickie in different ways. The only thing I'd like to see more of is chapters told in Olivia's perspective. I really want to see if she truly believed Elliot, because it would seem to me that she would have thought he was just saying that. Anyways, please update as soon as possible. :)
iHATEamarorollins chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Update
AShadowedLife chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Oh, please, please, please update again! I need to know that she makes it through and that those bastards get what's coming to them. I still can't believe that one's a cop. Such a sad world when you realise that this probably isn't too far off from reality. But please continue this story. Please!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Thank you for the update! I was starting to slip off the cliff for the last chapter! I'm glad you're back!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
just reread this story, i love it. hope you decide to update soon because its brilliant!
HeroineHargitay chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
:) I hope you do continue! But thanks for a better closure chapter than the last if you decide not to finish this. This chapter was intense!
svuxfanfic chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I just re-stumbled upon this story, read your update, and now I'm dead. Never have I read such a consistently heart-wrenching fanfiction in my life. This story ripped me to shreds. But wow, you are incredibly talented. I feel like I should have so much more to say, like I am not doing it justice, but im almost at a loss for words. I sincerely hope you continue this in the near future!
Momanda87 chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
I literally squealed when I saw that this had been updated. Thank you!
Paula100 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
I really love this story, you go back to writing again is fantastic, thank you
Sataistarzoya chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Can't wait for the rest of this story
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
You are the most amazing writer. Can you just post the rest of the story without revision. I NEED to read this again
newyorkunitespeciale chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Omg you have updated it Im so excited to read it!
Roanie123 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
I'm glad you updated this story. El calling Craven was so emotional. Dickie is something much like his dad. I can imagine this is a difficult story to update as it's so intense.