Reviews for Imperfect Perfection
This is a bad ending.
But a good one too.
You know what I mean?
Durachin chapter 11 . 7/13
Honestly, just scream 'rape' and burn the bitch. Or maybe, kick her in the balls and make her taate broken testicles. Yes, that will suffice. As you can see, Kiki only deserves the best punishment. Maybe she did turn into a slut like her mom.
Tasyfan chapter 1 . 7/2
This is beautiful.
lulue79 chapter 14 . 5/29
Oh dear Jesus, you are so cruel! Poor shinobis, may they rest in peace! Thank you very much for this fic! It was very entertaining!
lulue79 chapter 12 . 5/29
Nooooooo! Gaara! Why you?! And... ex-soulmate? Is a such thing even existing? XD
lulue79 chapter 11 . 5/29
The Shinobi world is just full of weirdos... Even of Kiki isn't even a shinobi. I may be traumatized. The picture of Naruto climbing a tree by his bulk alone is now printed in my skull... But yay! Kakashi is himself! And the 'it's called retaliation, bitch!' was quite impressive! Please! Do not let evil Kiki touch pure and angelic Gaara!
lulue79 chapter 10 . 5/29
I never thought Sasuke would be the one to one day run after Naruto! What happened?! Has hell froze over?! And what the heck happened to Sakura?! Is the Kiki Syndrom contagious?! And she brought Itachi down! Nooo! Is Naruto the only survivor?! But at the very least, Gaara finally enter in the battle! (I was wondering when he would be appearing)
lulue79 chapter 9 . 5/29
Oh Deidera! I think he will be a true entertainment! And someone had finally, finally be able to take Itachi down! You just needed a bit of a cross dressing!
lulue79 chapter 8 . 5/29
Yeeepa! Kakashi had reacted! This world can be save from Kiki! And btw, Kiki can love someone like Kakashi (who is frigging weird) so why not love Kisame? And what's with the flowers! Careful! I will start to think that there might be a real plot somewhere! (of you squint hard enough, close one eye, and jump on your feet)
lulue79 chapter 7 . 5/29
'Itachi EvilEye'! I will remember it! XD (and I loved his inner tirade!) Noooo! The love quarrels! Itachi, please, stay sane! (or as much as you already are, anyway) But really,the plot thicken'? Is there a plot to begin with? (and I don't mean to be mean, I am truly enjoying your fic! But hell if I can find a real plot XD)
lulue79 chapter 6 . 5/29
What a kiss! You just made the whole fangirls'population of SasuNaru laugh/cry/attempt suicide/go ride a pink unicorn. You have just SO MUCH talent! It is amazing! Perfect! Is Kiki your daughter? 'The couch's inner musing was interrupted by a knock on the door.' was great too!
lulue79 chapter 5 . 5/29
'Kakashi smoothed back her perfect hair' She just wake up! And worse, she had a nightmare! Is she superman crossed over in a Mary sue? 'Annoying Kiki was his new mission life'... Are you sure it isn't yours? Because you are doing quite well! Not even a day she is there, and she already ended up on the hospital! XD and the' Get your kunai out of my pants!was a piece of art!
lulue79 chapter 4 . 5/29
Your Kyubi is one of my favorite! (in the Crack category) And 'kaka-sensei'... Mouahaha! Did you know that in French,' kaka' is pronounced the same as 'caca', which mean 'crap'? Crap-sensei. I just laugh my ass on it. (even of it was probably an accident) But! But the best one was Itachi thinkingNo, I'm a fairy.' Wow! Wow wow wow! That was art!
lulue79 chapter 3 . 5/29
'I'm Uchiha Itachi. I am, therefore, invincible.' God I loved this one! (and I didn't even paid attention to the fact that she came from another world, indeed, and therefore, Sasuke was a total moron. Or that she was a genius mastermind. Shame.) See you next chapter!
lulue79 chapter 1 . 5/29
'She was so proud of her Kiki!' X'D You killed me! She could be a dog, it would have be the same! Oh God I love you! This five is going to be amazing! (Run Naruto! Run!)