Reviews for Imperfect Perfection
story ever!
Almost puked
10/10
Elisha Silverpine chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
ANOTHER SUE? OH NOES! (Poor Kakashi and Naruto! Itachi is in for it now...)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
fuck you for making kiki
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
This is a bad ending.
But a good one too.
You know what I mean?
Durachin chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
Honestly, just scream 'rape' and burn the bitch. Or maybe, kick her in the balls and make her taate broken testicles. Yes, that will suffice. As you can see, Kiki only deserves the best punishment. Maybe she did turn into a slut like her mom.
IsNjAkCkTeIwVkE chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is beautiful.
lulue79 chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
Oh dear Jesus, you are so cruel! Poor shinobis, may they rest in peace! Thank you very much for this fic! It was very entertaining!
lulue79 chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
Nooooooo! Gaara! Why you?! And... ex-soulmate? Is a such thing even existing? XD
lulue79 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
The Shinobi world is just full of weirdos... Even of Kiki isn't even a shinobi. I may be traumatized. The picture of Naruto climbing a tree by his bulk alone is now printed in my skull... But yay! Kakashi is himself! And the 'it's called retaliation, bitch!' was quite impressive! Please! Do not let evil Kiki touch pure and angelic Gaara!
lulue79 chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
I never thought Sasuke would be the one to one day run after Naruto! What happened?! Has hell froze over?! And what the heck happened to Sakura?! Is the Kiki Syndrom contagious?! And she brought Itachi down! Nooo! Is Naruto the only survivor?! But at the very least, Gaara finally enter in the battle! (I was wondering when he would be appearing)
lulue79 chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
Oh Deidera! I think he will be a true entertainment! And someone had finally, finally be able to take Itachi down! You just needed a bit of a cross dressing!
lulue79 chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
Yeeepa! Kakashi had reacted! This world can be save from Kiki! And btw, Kiki can love someone like Kakashi (who is frigging weird) so why not love Kisame? And what's with the flowers! Careful! I will start to think that there might be a real plot somewhere! (of you squint hard enough, close one eye, and jump on your feet)
lulue79 chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
'Itachi EvilEye'! I will remember it! XD (and I loved his inner tirade!) Noooo! The love quarrels! Itachi, please, stay sane! (or as much as you already are, anyway) But really,the plot thicken'? Is there a plot to begin with? (and I don't mean to be mean, I am truly enjoying your fic! But hell if I can find a real plot XD)