Reviews for So Far Away
Shortie87 chapter 19 . 9/30
Ahhhhh...I love this!
Wow I love it I wonder what happened after that do they have kids is cursed broken so many questions so many answers unknown please let me know
Sierra chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
My biggest complaint about this story is the fact that someone (Akito) who (*takes a deep breath*) almost blinded someone, attacked a young girl, shoved someone out of a two-story window, kicks someone out the Main house, locks someone in a dark room, fights numerous times, constantly emotionally abuses people, etc, etc, etc, and has become even more controlling...would let Kyo marry Kagura and have three kids, and let Yuki get engaged. No matter how sick Akito is, he (I know the truth, but spoilers..) still has power over the Juunishi. He is the "God" after all.
Sierra chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I am a KyoxTohru and a YukixMachi (manga only) fan to the grave. I normally wouldn't read a MomijixTohru fanfiction, but a friend begged me to. I liked this better than I thought, but it's not going to be in my list of Furuba fanfiction faves anytime soon due to the plot conveniences. The first person Momiji meets just happens to be Tohru's friend. Four working girls have a six bedroom mansion. (A normal house doesn't have 6 bedrooms..) Momiji gets a four bedroom house. I know he's rich...but really? Karin(the only one alone)instantly falls in love with the guy who just might cause a problem. And I really doubt Kyo and Yuki would recover so quickly from Tohru leaving. Kyo and Yuki have a lot of problems that wouldn't just disappear. Also, Tori is used in Tori-san for Hatori..
Eponine-chan chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
You are an awesome person for creating a story of Momiji/Tohru :D I've always loved this couple (mostly cuz Kyo annoyed me) Also your story was very good and I enjoyed it a lot :) Thank you!
Picandy chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Good job so far! Your pacing is done well and I'm very interested as to what will happen.
Picandy chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very interesting start! I don't know much about the story yet, but I think it'll be interesting.
jacksperluvr chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Calli chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
I love it!
envyofclouds chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
this story was so cute! XD i loved it! Had to be my fave MxT pairing story, it's kind of sad how there aren't that many fans for them...but anyway i loved your story and glad ya made it :)
THELOVEROF2 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
THis idea was ingenious and Im loving the way you write.
Buckbeak Ate My Wand chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
I liked this story, and I think that momiji and tohru are a sweet couple. I love the flirtatious side of momiji; it makes him so damn sexy lol

it's difficult to come to grips with anything other than tohru/kyo pairing tbh cause they're my favourite couple ever! I was a little sad when I read that kyo was married to kagura with three kids tbh...but if he isn't with tohru, then he can't really be alone I suppose

good story x
wyrm master chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
beautiful story
midnight leo chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
your fan fiction was really good. beautiful and well written.

i look forward to reading more of your fan fictions, especially with this pairing.

best regard,

Midnight Leo
Rheenie chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
it was great couldnt stop reading til I had finished it only one thing really akito was a girl lol check it out in the manga. The anime never finished but the manga has