Reviews for If You Give a Hedgehog a Gun
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
lol that was great! wait what if you give a fox a microchip? o.O
Rochelle the Echidna chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
You should submit that to something, man! That was too funny to be ignored!
Random4Now chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
he he he! love it! I don't know how many times i'v read it, i just decided to review! YAY! Shadow would never touch a gun! Never EVER!
Presea chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!do you happen to know what that shadow game is called?and what system it's for?ok I will give a heghog a gun!...and a grenade launcher...no...a loaded grenade launcher!

shadow:and a bazooka

me:...AND A BAZOOKA!...once I am unsuper glued from the ceiling fan

shadow:whens that?

me:how should I know?-falls asleep-

please reply!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I don't get the OCs, but that's ok... I'm assuming it's you. This was as funny as the other one! Bye-o!
Vegarious for lyfe chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
ya know in there is a clip called sonic stereo were rogue takes over shadows stereo and shadow changes the channel back and then rogue changes it back to her channel and they go at it for a whiles and the stereo explodes then they show Sonic listening to his stereo and the music is changed to shadows song sonic turns around and sees that shadow has a gun to his head Sonic puts up his hands and slowly walks off then the music turns back to rogues channel and shadow makes a funny agrivated face anyway it was okay
SpadeHand chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Shadow PWND
Gavin the Crocodile chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
That was pretty good. These are cool 'if you' stories. Keep it up!
Dark Dragon Kyra chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
The randomness...ness ness, IS AWESOME! THIS IS BEING ADDED TO MY FAV'S!
Pirates-and-Rum chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
hahahahahahah...

Moral of the fic never give a hedgehog a gun. Hahahaha. *faves*

Hahahaha...
Reyairia chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Wait a second, are you talking about the Shadow game? I haven't seen anything about it yet, just two rumors about it. If they give Shadow a gun, the game is ruined. A hedgehog with a gun. Haha.
Sky's Penname chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Ha! That was pretty funny! Someone who can make "If you give a hedgehog a gun..." ends up with "If he break dances he'll hit the self-destruct button" has to be good at this! YEAH! Good job mister dude! see ya!
Departures chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE this! I like the fact that they gave Shadow a gun...do you? I hope so! This is funy! LOL!
Golbezandcrew chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
XD Thats gotta be one of the best yet! But for some dumb reason Everytime I tell these to my sisters they dont laugh as much as i do :( Oh well! Great work!
LonelyArtist chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Funny. That's hilarious.

"I'm not done yet you spaz!"

Hahahahaha!