Reviews for WWE Underground
HeyItsIrish chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awesome story. I found it very realistic, except I can't see Shawn like that, lol. I didn't like the 5 years later part but that may because it signaled the end. )
The Skye Skye chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I GIVE UP! DX I can't read anymore!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 39 . 6/26/2008
wow that's some story! that story kept my attention for the last like 7 hours lol. great job and jericho's back so u shoud write more stories hehe.
qtea-angel chapter 39 . 12/5/2006
i just finished reading your fic today because of all the craziness my life has been lately, i only had time to catch up now. i loved your ending and it saddens me that you gave up writing fanfics now. i do hope you pursue writing in the future coz god knows our company needs more talented writers like you. good luck and you did a great job!
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 39 . 10/23/2006
Wow what a great ending, I loved the story sorry it took my ages to review lol. Anyways if u have time can u review my story Closer to you it's a JohnxTorrie story, thanks

Great story
wwe-chik chapter 39 . 8/15/2006
What an incredible story. I'm depressed that it's finally ended.
Fidelitas chapter 39 . 8/15/2006
It's the end of this awesome written story,isn't it?

What can I say more?You did a great work with it,I totally loved it!

I'm sorry to read about this being your last wrestling fic :(

but never say never,right? ;)

I wish you the best for everything!

Thank you!
T-money1 chapter 39 . 8/6/2006
Holy moly! Yikes and gadzooks!

Dude, this was a great story! It tied up all the loose ends and gave me the reader a sense of closure. They've all moved on from the events in the past and are trying to make the most of it. Kudos homey! Peace!
wwefan01 chapter 39 . 8/6/2006
hey great story i loved it
Fidelitas chapter 38 . 7/30/2006
Then Dave is a married man and a father,I can imagine it.

He just can't forget about Christy and how it would be their life like...he is happy after all,a wife and two kids that love him.

Update soon,please :)

Very good chapter,I could feel Dave's feelings.
ash.cash.hemme chapter 38 . 7/23/2006
gah i need to know what happen between john/torrie and chris ooh i could only imagine what life must have been like if christy haden't died, a very rich randy orton ha ha thats beleiveable, bout time ric flair retired
ash.cash.hemme chapter 37 . 7/23/2006
god i have missed this story ohh wonder whats gonna go down
wwefan01 chapter 38 . 7/21/2006
hey kick ass chap update soon
wwe-chik chapter 37 . 7/8/2006
Wow...great update. I hope you plan on updating again, and soon at that!
wwefan01 chapter 37 . 7/2/2006
hey im glad u updated ples update againe soon