Reviews for I Wish I Weren't
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 4 . 3/30
Wow. Leo's thoughts are so- deep and heart-felt. I loved this fic, it's beautiful, and sums each of them up so well. Kudos.
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 2 . 3/30
This chapter really shows him the way I've always seen him- he wears the jokster title like a mask, but underneath, there's a lot more to him, even if no one sees it. Love this.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Your story is soooo good! Sometimes I just wish people would look past the whole mask things and try and figure out what their really thinking! ;)

And I for one love reading and finding out what those people think their thinking. It just cracks me up to read the reasons that those characters may have for being how they are!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Nice job! Leo's is my favorite.
Connie Nervegas chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
It's really interesting to read other people's perceptions of the four of them because while everybody has their own versions. We all see them through our own eyes. I've realized that as I've gone on, I've been changing them a little bit and let other people that I know influence them a little bit. But I think that's the most interesting part and why people find these characters interesting enough to write about after 20 years.

I think I've always felt that Leo and Raph have to feel close because nobody fights that much unless they spend way too much time together. hehe. I thought it was interesting, the idea that Raph never cries. I have a lot of insane relatives and I think I've based his psychotic breakdowns on observation. So my Raph does cry, but only about once every three years in an epic emotional explosion.

But your sketches are well thought out and well written. Congrats.
Poisoned Dark Angel chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
That my fellow writer is some deep emotional insight O_O i swear someone can use this as a handbook to understand the turtles personality's i can find these inner struggles and turmoils to be quite believable and if not even true...fantastic job
Patterson1219 chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Well, that was quite the character study... I really liked how, while you were doing an individual study, you also tied in the other characters. The best part, for me at least, had to be Splinter's words to Leo... 'I am my own worst enemy.' Thanks so much for writing! :)
Michael J Angelo chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Aw! I want to see you for who you are! *Clings on to poor Mikey and doesn't let go until he starts sufficating*
eeveemew chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
These were all very touching and well written! ( And I was able to guess who was who by the titles...mostly)
greshunkai chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
just discovered what this "C2" is all about-greatly enjoying some extremely well written stories. envious of your talent for getting into the minds and personalities of the four and giving us such clear delineations of their inner realities. thank you.
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Jättebra. Varför har jag inte läst den här förut? Jag måste säga att du är fantastisk när det kommer till att porträttera folks känslor. Du skulle bli en suverän författare. Jag känner igen mig lite i både Donny och Raph - Don för att han blir utanför helt enkelt därför att de andra tror att han inte vill vara med, och Raphael pga det han sa om att vilja ta hand om sig själv, och att gråta och ta emot hjälp känns som en svaghet.

När jag ändå sitter här, så skulle jag vilja be dig om en liten tjänst. Min yngsta syster har skaffat sig en användare här på ff. net - hennes användarnamn är Red Skippy. Hon har lagt ut första kapitlet på en TMNT fanfic på svenska. Du tror inte att du skulle kunna läsa den och lämna en liten hälsning? Det skulle betyda mycket för henne. Fast du behöver inte nämna att jag bad dig läsa den. ;)

Ta hand om dig,

Idun
calliopechild chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Holy geez crap. This is AMAZINGLY deep. You did an excellent job probing at the characters and trying to get inside their minds to express their weakness. Very nicely done, I'm flabbergasted at how far you took this. I'd probably get a headache if I tried it. Great story.
innocent-rebel chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
These story's are so great! It seems like their all thimkin the same thing, but can't really see it ya know?
smestwan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
This is a good in depth look at the tmnt my friend. i'm glad someone made it cuz i was trying to an couldnt do it. i really relate to leo in this one. but donny's my favorite turtle.
Aries Zodiac chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
Applauds. Very very good. To a T. You've captured each of their personalities so well so whoever's reading can empathise with them perfectly. Excellent work.