Reviews for Youth of the nation!
AnOn Is ThE nAmE chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
r you gonna update or just go to greece?

huh huh watcha gonna do?
zettai-reido00 chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
i like where this story is heading, in fact, it promises to be very amusing, i'll give you credit for that. unfortunately, your characters lack a certain...i dunno, twist and they seem to have fundamentally the same personalities. if you pay more attention to that and work on it, i'm sure this story will be killer.

and uh, is it just me or has the reviews page turned into a miniature battlefield? ah well, its none of my business...
AnOn Is ThE nAmE chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
good story...all three of them
Igloo chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Firstly, I'd like to tell those three flamers below to shut their traps. There is a certain genre of writing called HUMOR and PARODY which is what this story falls under. In a PARODY, many things are exaggerated. Character personalities for eg. And if you guys are gonna get so emotional about these things, DON'T READ HUMOR. Coz all i can see is that you can't take a joke, or accept humor as something to make you laugh. THATS THE *ing POINT of this story. To make someone laugh.

And i think they've portrayed Riou and Nanami very, very well.

ANd the last thing, THEY AIN'T GONNA ACT ALL STOIC AND CALM IN THIS FIC, ITS HUMOR! THERES A GENRE CALLED DRAMA FOR THAT STUFF.

And by the way, just because you don't like a story, that doesn't give you a right to call people insane. Yeah, I'm talking about the * whos review is below mine.

Chaltruvind, you're doing a good job...keep it up. Update soon...
Mavleus Needs Therapy chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
There's a BARE minimum of plot here, it looks like the story got stripped down and skinned. Holy sh**, you're certifiable Mavleus.
Drobvlielishdfihohohohoh iatch chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Not much charicterization there. Riou hardly sounds like a meek teenager with the burden of command thrust on him; he sounds like an 8 year old kid. And everyone, EVERYONE, seems to have the same personality. So uh... good job.
WindSylphNymph chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
(giggle) this is so funny! BUT u should have added Aylie so u cud pair em off
Mavelus666 not logged in chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
I would like to object to what that other person had to say, and plz don't get discouraged. This is a gr8 story, believe me, and I'm waiting for ur next update. Keep it up!
yawn chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
THIS IS THE WORST THING I'VE EVER READ! AND READ A GRAMMER BOOK, FOR PETE'S SAKE!
Winger chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cool... update faster.

this story is funny i like it next chapter should b even more funny! good job!

*dies laughing*
Justanotherrandomreviewer chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
WOW...

That was so great!

The names are so wierd...Beth and 'Eliza'beth, oh thats just too good!Woah Chaco's grumpy!

Hope the story continues even though your grammar was a bit pathetic. Great job!
LoSt In DaYdReAmS chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Um...this is a bit silly for my liking...u really outta improve your grammar...there are a lot of commas that were left out...

I liked the naming session though. I'm so happy you've included Futch! He is so cute!
TsuraraMai chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Isn't what those three did their unite? Nice update. Though I wonder how you managed to think up those names...;;

Chaco seems to be in a bad mood...heh heh!
Chaos puppet chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
i luv this ch the most!

whats with chaco and hating pilika?

how long does it take to update next time try updating faster.

over all ilove this story and chapter alot.

KEEP IT UP!