Reviews for Mal and Inara's Day Off
TheAmazingDave chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
I really liked this story, and I agree with everyone else You have to finish it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Wah! I wanted a happy ending! The whole carasel kiss was a bit too uncharacteristic though. Made it seem too fake.
DSDragon chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Sometimes, angst makes a story better-truer. Don't get me wrong, I like fluff too, but sometimes it gets stuck in my teeth, so to speak. Angsty stories can go any of three different ways-happy endings, unhappy endings, or even neutral endings-and still be satisfying. I realize it's been nearly three years since this story was last updated, but if you could continue it, I'd read it. It might help you grow as a writer too.
Nr.Six chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Nice story! Great chapter! O I hope he'll buy the dress for her!
GillianRose chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Such a good story - angstified, yes, but I like how the reality of their situations didn't just melt away with the kiss. I had thought about Inara's mother being a companion, her past is so mysterious...you took it in a really interesting direction with Inara having such a reputation to live up to.

Please write more!
LDark chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Aww. I wanted her to jump his bones.

Lovely story. Except the last, like, four paragraphs or something. :(
GameGuardian2x chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
*yells at you*

No really, this was a very charming story and it should be continued.
The Letter Atrophy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Nice xD When I have more time I'll review chapter four as well, but I thought it would be nice to review chapter one. You know how that goes?

Haha, new synchronizers again? And they just replaced them at Ariel... oh good, and they're finally replacing the gorram compression coil -eyes shift- Knew he'd end up letting her do that job at some point.

Nice interaction you have going on between Mal and Inara... hehehe.

Oh and thanks for reviewing my story- I've got two (soon to be three) new chapters waiting for you if you're interested ;)
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Oh! Already a loverly beginning.
noren chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
i liked it, i really did. not just sayin' that to make ya happy. but there was something that threw me off the plot course. Jack instead of Mal. simple mistake. can be fixed easily. that is all.

thank you for allowing me to read it.
The Noble French Fry chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
I loved it up until the fair part... Then it got a little odd... But then I still liked it.

And then the ending killed my enjoyment...

UPDATE QUICKLY!
CptAlbertWesker chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
:o Are you going to update it again? I'm loving it so far... I can't seem to find many decent Mal/Inara stories.. but yours is great!
Nautica7mk chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
That was really sweet. I'm glad to see this updated. I lost it in my pile of reviews and was overly pleased to see that there was a chapter I haven't read. lol
astacia chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Man I was all happy and fuzzy and then BAM! What happened? Need more please.
DinaC chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Good kiss on the ferris wheel. :) Ending was nice and angsty - Joss would approve.

Why is grammar important? Because, when the commas are wrong or the wrong word is used (to instead of too) it jars the reader. The reader has to mentally stop and figure it out, thus pulling them out of the world of your story and back into the real world. You are a good writer. Strive to become even better and master all the principles of good grammar and punctuation! :)