Reviews for Heart and Determination
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
This is awesome!

I think you should totally continue with this fic; it's really fascinating!
WritingRin chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I really like the essay she wrote! And the part with Souta talking about Inuyasha was SO SWEET!
Min Farshaw chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
YES! continue this as a chapter fic! Oh goodness yes, do it. I love the concept to little itty bits and peices. Do it, or the monkeys of unused great Ideas will come and eat you... Or something, I don't know, I'm not very good at making threats.

So yes. good. erm Right.

Min
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
An interesting set of stories. Your first one is one I think I like the most, but I am intruiged by the second as well. I like the stories of self discovery, of exploring a persons being, but your second brings so many thoughts to mind, and I wonder what might be possible.

A very good job with both the fics.

QueenTatooine
inu-osuwari chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
I think it would be a very interesting read if this were turned into a chapter story. I really liked this little segment, and would definitely read the longer fic! )

Great job with this chapter, as with the last!
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Ah, that was nice. Inuyasha and Kagome have been through 'tests' in their relationship? That doesn't even begin to cover it.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
very cool! i like this quite a bit!
drake220 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
oh my god, OF COURSE you should expand this into a fic! the plot is so facinating and perfect! there are so many ways to manipulate it! I'll be honest, i've seen this plotline before but that doesn't mean you can't improve on it! definitely do it!
Skittles1 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
aw i like!
Celeste Yukino chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
This would certainly make an extremely interesting storyline; I think it's the first story I've read yet that the actual fall of Sengoku Jidai is an integral part and basically the plot/setting. Very nice. It is a little upsetting that Inuyasha is no longer hanyou but absolutely necessary if this story is to happen. I suggest you try writing it; see where it goes and how it forms. Ja-ne.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
exactly right for kagome.
Amaya-Oneesama chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very cute. I like it. I like it a lot! Yep. Keep up the good work! Ja!
kaleeee chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
this was such an amazing peaice of work i personally love to write, and i can tell just from the many peices that you write, that you do to. i think you are the most beleivable writer i have ever seen, and please continur writing because this one shot was amazing dont ever do a follow up on it because it is beutiful just the way it is.
Tiasha chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Absolutely wonderful! I really felt like I was learning about Kagome as she had herself! I love this!
enriya chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Nice job. the one shot was good. Her paper was good. I get the meaning it is cool. Nice job and keep up the good work