Reviews for Equivalence
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It's awesome! Very canon, very IC. I love it! *heart*
brakken chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I like the organization of this, beginning and ending with the rain, and splitting up parts the way you did. The purification of the jewel came out well too. It's not my ideal future, but I understand it, and you did a good job selling it- I certainly wouldn't mind if this was how it all ended. Not now anyway. Nice job.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
"Half youkai… half human. Just like the shikon no tama.

Midoriko must be the victor. She must the kill the youkai to release her tormented soul.

Kill a youkai? In… me."

I never thought of it like that. :/ Generally I like for Inuyasha to stay a Hanyou, because that's who he is and Kagome loves him that way. But then the issue that comes up is that in a few years she'll die, and he'll live on because he's a hanyou. :( So I like having the Jewel used to rectify that however it can be. But this idea is interesting.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Despite missing the beautiful ears, and claws and fangs . . . I think this would be a good ending to the story. I think this would work. Though I admit I am not eager to se it end. If it does I think it needs to be as poignant as this.

~QueenTatooine
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
not what i'd thought it would be, but very very good!
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow- that was extremely well written. I really loved it, it touched me in my heart!
Amaya-Oneesama chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That would be a cute ending for the series. I like it. Eh, I just noticed I've been using a lot of those words lately...Whatever. Really cute. Keep up the good work. Ja!
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I wish he didn't have to give up being a hanyou, but its still a great story. I really liked how he justified becoming human. That was a cool touch. So, good job!
candy chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I love this story so much I just wished that you could of made the story a little bit longer and thankyou for giving inuyash suck a good name.

BYE,

Feel free to Email me
enriya chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
All how Kawaii. It was soo cute. I loved it nice job very nice job.
Meg-Chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That was AWESOME!

I've often thought of writing one kinda like that... But yours is better! Much better!

Great one-shot!

Meg-Chan (Inu Hanyou Gal)
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Aww, so cute. Lovely ending - although I personally would have liked it better if Inu stayed half demon (the ears, it's the EARS). However, I certainly understand why you did it, and it was a nice twist. Excellent, as always.
aneel chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I thought this was very sweet. I wouldnt really worry whats popular or not since popularity in Inuyasha fandom usually means a fic about Inuyasha killing Kikyou for Kagome and becoming best friends with Sesshoumaru, or a neverending angst feast where almost everyone dies and the survivors commit suicide or deside to have angst sex with everyone and everything.

Personally I prefer Inuyasha ending with him still a hanyou (its the ears I tell you...) but this is a very nice piece and I could see it happening if Inuyasha ends up as a human in the end. Its nice that you show the growth of Inuyasha has gone through as a character, since too many people still think he acts and talks like in the first manga book and forget that he has grown a lot since then. Its comforting to see that some people still remember he has a mature and selfless side and dont just think of him as "the selfish two-timing jerk".
MarcelaSofia chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
that is so different than all stories I've read about the wish before. I really like the way it battled the demons in the jewel by sacrifcing his demon side. Very cool!

Ending was very sweet. I like!
robochar chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Oh wow! I really loved this! The addtion was perfect! I loved Kagome's reaction and I really loved how it was all because of how much they cared for each other. Plus the last line was just awesome. Again I really loved this piece to begain with and I still love it!