Reviews for Crime and Passion
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I like this. Even as I am reading the story I knew its impossible for Mitsume to be lying on Othello's bed and nothing happened! :D This just filled up my dearest fantasy, hehe.
theStray chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
X3

I reslly
lain chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
i like this XD i luv Othello & Mitsume; i also feel really bad 4 both of them, i like what othello said, "u cant rape the willing" :P o how trw :P great job- ja
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Something about your last line is really cool- you've twisted a well known idiom- "it must've been a dream" into something, i dunno, confusing and deceived, but intentionally self-deceiving.

I luv Mitsume, perhaps in part because he reminds me of my fav Naruto character Gaara, a kid hated to the point where he decides his purpose in life is to kill others to prove he is stronger.

Hee hee...did you notice in manga #2 when Othello grabs Mitsume's foot and makes him fall to the ground? He's smirking down at him, telling him to enjoy his new position- but the placement of Othello directly between Mitsume's legs(it's a very suggestive pose...especially with Mitsume's foot up in the air) give the phrase a double meaning. _ [evil, horny grin] Enjoy his position as Othello's property, or enjoy his position on the ground and everything that looks like it's about to happen?

But I really liked this- it fit with Mitsume perfectly, his stubborn idiot self and all. _ Bueno!
Escaflowne Angel chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Interesting story.. I liked it... Oh.. by the way... to answer your question on my story "The Last Unicorn", Seto isnt out ton hurt these creatures, so they appear to him... andyways... sorry to put that in your review...I'm at school... anyways... Awsome story, rather nice way of writing! Keep up the good work, and i apologixe again, I would have emailed it, but i couldent... your more than welcome to send me a bogus review if you see it deemed nessicary... oreven flames (please dont flame ._.;...)...yea... anyways... keep up the good work... sorry again... ;
sunshine pie to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
AH! i love this pairing! i need more stories with this pairing!

i love your story i wish there was more and it was longer though! T_T...

so write more of this pairing please _
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
the mark of an intelligent and engaging writer: to make one feel for characters that you have never even read about or heard of before.

good job!