Reviews for Changed
PuraNatty chapter 21 . 2/7
JoyJoy101,
First off this is a really great fanfic, probably my new favorite. But I also want to say that I cannot believe what you did to Leo.
I mean stroke, seizure, forest, bear attack, another seizure, ANOTHER seizure, I am so surprised he is not dead. But it is still my favorite fanfic:)
Random chapter 16 . 11/17/2017
I knew he would come back, I just knew it! Yaaaaaaassssss!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
This I'd the freaking best this I have ever freaking read in my life! holy crap, this is just freaking amazing! :O Thumbs up!
tmntsurviver chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
luv it
tmntsurviver chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
luv it
FictionaleVoid chapter 18 . 6/13/2017
I know that this is old already and you've been finished the story for six years now...
But I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this fanfic (still have to read the last couple chapters). I can't believe I just found this! The way you portray each of the characters in their POV's is so similar to how they speak and behave in the show that I could imagine them almost perfectly as the story went along. Great job!
Blue Seer chapter 21 . 2/12/2017
I know it's been a years since you finished this but I just have to stay that this story was amazing. I enjoyed the story immensely and cried several times while reading. I was getting emotional on the last chapter just knowing it was coming to an end.
razena chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Does Leo have epilepsy now? Cuz those symptoms seem familiar to me...
narutofanficlov321 chapter 21 . 8/15/2016
one word AMAZING drove me to tears keep on writing
Guest chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
After Leo came out of his coma and learn he is no a ninja that's hard for him but he still has his family to guide and him help with life and help with training
BubblyShell22 chapter 21 . 2/19/2015
An awesome ending to an awesome story. It was sad to see Leo surrender his gear and to his fate of never being a ninja, but then again, he will always still be a ninja in his own way and still part of the family. He can still give advice and help out in other ways even if he can't fight with his brothers. Yes, it's a sad thing, but Leo has come to accept it, and that's the first step in all changes. You have to accept that change sometimes happens and learn to acclimate yourself to it, which Leo has now done. Nicely done on this, and I'll be reading more of your stories and looking forward to your future ones.

BubblyShell22 chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
I can understand what Splinter means. Now that Shredder is gone, there is no need for revenge if Karai wants a truce. And while he's not against his sons helping those in need, he doesn't want them to go actively seeking a fight with depleted numbers. I don't trust Karai myself, but that's not to say she won't hold up her end of the bargain. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
Whoa. Yeah, I can see why Raph would be upset, but at least he told Leo why he was mad, and Leo realized how dumb he was for sneaking off like that. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
Awesome chapter. Yeah, I can see why Leo would be upset. To know that you'll never be the same again and never lead again has to be upsetting as that's what Leo has always been about. It's the thing that has truly defined him, and to have that taken away is devastating and horrible. Sure, it's true he wouldn't be able to lead them, but it's sad to know that he'll never be the same. I think Leo was holding out hope that he would recover and become a ninja again, and since he hasn't, that's a huge blow to accept. Nicely done on this. Wait, Leo snuck out of the Lair? Ooh, I wonder what that's about.

BubblyShell22 chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
Whoa. Another setback, but at least they managed to do surgery. Hopefully that will help and Leo won't have seizures anymore. Nicely done on this.