Reviews for Changed
Blue Seer chapter 21 . 2/12
I know it's been a years since you finished this but I just have to stay that this story was amazing. I enjoyed the story immensely and cried several times while reading. I was getting emotional on the last chapter just knowing it was coming to an end.
razena chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Does Leo have epilepsy now? Cuz those symptoms seem familiar to me...
narutofanficlov321 chapter 21 . 8/15/2016
one word AMAZING drove me to tears keep on writing
Guest chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
After Leo came out of his coma and learn he is no a ninja that's hard for him but he still has his family to guide and him help with life and help with training
BubblyShell22 chapter 21 . 2/19/2015
An awesome ending to an awesome story. It was sad to see Leo surrender his gear and to his fate of never being a ninja, but then again, he will always still be a ninja in his own way and still part of the family. He can still give advice and help out in other ways even if he can't fight with his brothers. Yes, it's a sad thing, but Leo has come to accept it, and that's the first step in all changes. You have to accept that change sometimes happens and learn to acclimate yourself to it, which Leo has now done. Nicely done on this, and I'll be reading more of your stories and looking forward to your future ones.

BubblyShell22 chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
I can understand what Splinter means. Now that Shredder is gone, there is no need for revenge if Karai wants a truce. And while he's not against his sons helping those in need, he doesn't want them to go actively seeking a fight with depleted numbers. I don't trust Karai myself, but that's not to say she won't hold up her end of the bargain. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
Whoa. Yeah, I can see why Raph would be upset, but at least he told Leo why he was mad, and Leo realized how dumb he was for sneaking off like that. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
Awesome chapter. Yeah, I can see why Leo would be upset. To know that you'll never be the same again and never lead again has to be upsetting as that's what Leo has always been about. It's the thing that has truly defined him, and to have that taken away is devastating and horrible. Sure, it's true he wouldn't be able to lead them, but it's sad to know that he'll never be the same. I think Leo was holding out hope that he would recover and become a ninja again, and since he hasn't, that's a huge blow to accept. Nicely done on this. Wait, Leo snuck out of the Lair? Ooh, I wonder what that's about.

BubblyShell22 chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
Whoa. Another setback, but at least they managed to do surgery. Hopefully that will help and Leo won't have seizures anymore. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
Wow. Well, at least Leo's back for the moment. I really hope nothing else bad happens because Leo doesn't deserve that. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
Wait! Leo's alive! Oooh, you naught author you did it again! But I love these twists and turns. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
No! No! No! Not Leo! Why did it have to be Leo? Stupid Shredder! If he wasn't dead already, I would kill him myself! Such a sad chapter and now they'll have to deal with the loss of their brother and son. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
Oh no! Oh no! This can't be good! Nicely done on this. I'm eager to find out what happens.

BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
Oh man, that's not good. Yes, stress can bring on seizures sometimes. My sister gets them when she's under stress, too. But at least things are starting to get back to normal now and Leo knows that he can't come with them. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Aww, that was so sweet! Poor Leo having nightmares! I'm sure he's had them for some time, but he's never wanted to say anything for fear of everyone making fun of him. I like how Leo was worried about Mikey and how Raph was there to reassure him. Nicely done on this.