Reviews for Ashura, The Silver Fox Demon
TheOne456 chapter 2 . 10/1
so far so good
Evening Dew chapter 12 . 8/20
ive never seen a story like this its AWESOME
nat chapter 12 . 6/15
finish the story PLEASE!
Kikuriki chapter 4 . 6/2
I'm not entirely sure if this is canon, but i think there are male veela but they're like a genetic mutation, because most veela women will marry other creatures or humans and tend to have full veela girl children, I'm pretty sure it takes a whioe for the veela blood to dilute enough to be considered 'half veela'
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 6/1
I'm not sure if it's canon because I haven't gotten that far in the story yet, but I'm fairly certain that Kyuubi's actual name is Kurama, just by the popularity of the name wherever I look. Also, I noticed that you've been typing 'Leaved' instead of 'Left' and I figured you didn't notice and would probably like it corrected. I'm enjoying the story so far!
Will it be a female naruto and Harry story, and please update soon
Conan02 chapter 3 . 5/14
The nine tail real name was reveal in the series and it's Kurama just so you know or did you invent the new name because it was better?
Conan02 chapter 2 . 5/14
Vault 713
rmiser1994 chapter 12 . 2/25
Awesome detailed battle! i am now wondering what the necklaces do ... anyway cannot wait to read the re-union of the brothers! looking forward to more! .
BabyGhost123 chapter 12 . 1/17
Update the story when u can...I like the story I was hoping that when he came out of the portal he would then meet Naruto
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 8 . 1/14
Aww when is he going to his world, it's been ages and it would've been better if you didn't add author notes in the middle of the story, it's kind of distracting, but it's good, keep updating plz.
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
This is awesome but did u abandon this fic? XD
Belinda Valentine Bite chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
love it! please update soon
SlytherinQueen02 chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
it was snape that was DADA teacher and Slughorn was the potion teacher
hp4life96 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
FREEDOM HARRY! My feelings.. get the hell out of england as fast as expedia can book you a fligth... just my logical opinion.. SURVIVAL OF thee guy who gets though the door first and locks it.