Reviews for Shipped Off
TokusatsuLuv chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
This is very humorous and interesting; please update soon
itachi-kun'slover chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
WRITE MORE!
Piffsheep chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Interesting story! I like how you write their personalities. Please update soon! 3
narugirl369 chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Sigh... one of the best stories I have read, and you havn't updated in 5 years... I'm gonna sit in my sad corner now...
Cindar chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Update! It's good so update
Mark Heffron chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
I love this story, but there is one problem - Where is Chapter Eight?

I think that this story has been abandoned as it hasn't been update since THURSDAY 7 JULY 2005.
Q3APo chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
very interesting. i wanna see the next. you make the foursome or fearsome activity interesting. especially with harry.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Why didn't Naruto send his summon to inform Tsunade of their whereabouts?
Polish chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
is cackling and crying at the same time! oh man! I cant breathe! I cant stop laughing! oh man! my stomach! The sorting hat is just love!

#HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKER IN HEAVEN!#

That line is made of win! oh man! Im seriously cant stop laughing! YOu win! you so win! update soon please! -Begs you-

Is snorting in laughter! -Is floating above everyone else like Urd from Oh! my goddess-

THUDD! That was me falling out of the air and hitting the ground in laughter! roflmao!
aiya-tsukiki chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
nyan, me want next chapters I like this story!
roxyfox14 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
hey, this story is great. i haven't found a really good harry potter/naruto fic in a long while. you should continue this story. i like it. a lot. so you really should update it. it's a great twist on the whole 'naruto and co go to hogwarts.' so yeah. please take my advice and the advice i'm sure lots of other people are giving and please update...please? ;_;
SilverPantherSM chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next. Please do not reply.
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Rather well. Please continue.
mihel asyki akatsuki schizo chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
awesome story cant wait to read more please update soon.
Q chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
wha- wha- WHAT? Where Are You?

NO... come back!