Reviews for Speaking French
Je t'aime actually means 'I like you'
Hare and Heron chapter 1 . 8/4
How come no one ever thought of this?! Remus and french sound sooo good put together!
Thanks for writing :)
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 1 . 3/25
I can just imagine:
Sirius: *innocently but sexily licking spoon*
Remus: *twitches*
Innocent Bystander Who Just Happens To Speak French: *lifts goblet to take a sip*
Remus: *breaks* *in French* You bloody tease, keep it up and I'll shag you against the wall!
Bystander: *chokes on pumpkin juice*
Sirius: *adorably uncomprehending and baffled*
Classic. Wonderful story.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/25
*clutches fabric of shirt over heart*
*slowly collapses to knees*
Remus...and French...together...
Must...recooperate...from the "putein d'allumeur, si tu continues, je te baises contre le meur" comment...
Too late...
*dies from overexposure to Remus's sexiness*
Thank you so much. Though I now sort of want to tie a cinder block around Sirius's ankles, throw him in the lake with the Giant Squid and drag Remus away to have my wicked way with him... :-)
Magiclulajane chapter 1 . 2/8
awww I love this :)
Mia chapter 1 . 2/4
Gosh Remus is quite, well not foulmouthed but whatever, when nobody knows, isn't he?
steelgray chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved this! It was so adorable.
Lucie chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
There is a smutty sequel to this, right?
Please, tell me there is a smutty sequel to this.
Je l'ai aimé! Complètement aimé! Les dialogue étaient hilarants et j'ai aimé. Mais donc où est-elle ma séquelle smut? Pretty pretty please tell me you wrote about what happened in that bed after the kiss, right?
Aaaaanyway, I loved your fic, keep writing :)
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I'm genuinely so proud of myself for being able to decipher most of the French. This was really cute! I loved that you had Remus saying the things he wouldn't normally be able to say out loud in French because that way at least no one would be able to understand it. Adorable story.
Tmnt 2012 rocks chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
omg awesome
Mayelle Brennan chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Haha, Remus amd his french :) I didn't know you put the translations, so I went to Google translate and got the oddest translations...hehe.
Winter wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awww and so glad u put the translations and I'm glad I didn't just go strait to google translate as soon as i saw the French that would have ruined it would it
Ps this is really well written :)
Goldynwings chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I LOVE THIS. ! I am not really feeling coherent right now, I'll call again later.
MagicGold34 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
God I love French. I want to learn it so badly, just so I can say random things and annoy the crap outta everyone around me because they can't understand me XDD