Reviews for Half Baked
Flickering Ember chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Which time? I'm pretty sure Sango has hit Miroku at least fifty times...
Flickering Ember chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
No, no, I'm pretty sure you lack any sense of self-preservation...
Especially when you act like that.
iNuQTpIe chapter 18 . 9/27/2010
Awww ]] Cute insight into Sesshy's mind... XD
donaplaya chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
Beautiful; very poetic and reflective of her own conflict. Well depicted.
VaLine on dope chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
(laughing) This is so funny! How can you be so creative?
VaLine on dope chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Lol, didn't see that one coming.
VaLine on dope chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
Nice. This story really got to me, as I've always wondered how Izayoi had died and also have thought about how it must be for a hanyou or youkai who has bonds with humans, since they are fated to either die young or see their beloved ones age and die so much sooner then they will.
VaLine on dope chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Definetely tricked me! I was ready for another scene of Inuyasha with Kikyou. Also, I agree with you: he wouldn't be capable of cheating on a poker game, poor thing is just too innocent.
VaLine on dope chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Wow, very good for such a small story. It had me laughing here.
VaLine on dope chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I like it, nice turn in the middle. The beginning was so sad and rich, really had me going... Thought everyone else had died. Real creative.
donaplaya chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
Well done; very insightful. I'm glad you found it and decided to share. I can so envision this happening.
wbaker5286 chapter 15 . 7/1/2008
this made me smile. i've never seen the similarities between them before. i admire your ability to say so much with so few words. and find the perfect title.
brakken chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
Hahahaha that was great...I can see it right now, 'work for me and the first time you die will not be the only time.'. Lovely classified ad don't you think? Sesshomaru can be so subtle when he wants to be...I have to read that story I think. I've been too enthralled with the other one she started 'California Dreaming' and been to depressed thinking she might never finish it to read this one, but I'll take a look. Getting back to your own ficlet (sorry for the tangent), good job with the dialog! It was by far my favorite part, and the last line as always was a winner.
brakken chapter 12 . 1/26/2008
Hm interesting. Finally something I've actually read...Anyways, I think it fits fairly well with the whole interaction. I thank you for writing it too; for whatever reason his words never really clicked with me when I read them the first time...This makes more sense. Good job keeping the tone of the story flowing through this supposed excerpt. The ending line was good too.
brakken chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
I like this very much. It explains why Totosai always put up with Inuyasha's ridiculousness even when he refused to aid Sesshomaru, a much more threatening opponent. I don't know if this is canon or not, but I'll just pretend that it is. It fits so well, I'd have a hard time convincing myself that it wasn't. Good job getting Totosai's character down.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »