Reviews for The Misadventures of the Titans
Elaina96 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
moor, moor lol!
Egglette chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
ohh, this looks good! BBRae interaction, me hopes.

As I've said, I like CyJinx more than CyBee because it's just more...I dunno. Since you're during a murder-ish thing, and Jinx is still a criminal, you could have it like they suspect her for a while or somethin'.

Anyway, hope this gets updated soon.
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
i like Bee better! cool story so far! I like it
deathsgoddess3793 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I think cyborg should be with Bumblebee.
jerseygrl90 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
HEY! ITZ ME! ur number 1 fan! LoL. yea well i wuz bored and figured id see if u had n e other stories 2 pass my time, and came across this! itz good so far, really really good for an intro chapter ( man i hate those) their so difficutlt cuz there usually isnt 2 much goin on, jus an intro, so like u dont get many great reviews 4 an intro ya kno? but i figured id review and spread a lil sunshine LoL. hey itz a living. well about ur question at the end, id say bee cuz i dunno i jus dont like jinx, shez jus 2 dark 4 cyborg in my opinion, i think bee and cy jus make a cute couple. but thas just my opinion. do wut YOU think will benefit UR story im jus addin my 2 cents. LoL. im good at that. very opinionated person ya kno? and of course a vacation in paradise leaves TONZ of room 4 ...DUN DUN DUN! STARFIRE ROBIN FLUFF! YAY! ya jus cant beat a good rob/star romance in my opinion. LoL. i see ur doin another mystery thing huh? more power 2 ya girl! ur startin 2 get me into mysteries darn it! LoL, this story has really good potential cuz with the setting and general plot, u can basically do n e thing u want with this story, so i like CANT WAIT for an update! SO DO IT SOON! LoL. THANX! and keep writin e.a.o too!itz totally addicting
X-and-Y chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Bee. and update soon.

~Bia
ILUVCLTT chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
To answer your question...bumblebee!Cause you did her in the last one with cy...and I really loved that one!I Love It!SO

UPDATE!
rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
pwease update soon!
jogerm904 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like it a lot so far!

I like CyBee better, but both are fine. And hurry up with the RobStarness- sorry that just slipped out :)

Keep writing!
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
good story so far! i like it a lot! D i say bumble bee but that's just me. i'm ok with cy/jynx but i only like it if she's good and not a criminal otherwise i just don't think it works. can't wait for the next one! byE!

~Shelly~