Reviews for Of Power and Change
Potterformers chapter 21 . 4/19/2013
Good so far but don't ruin it.
becca chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
was the bit in the profit about the anti-healers who drank the tranfigured ashes of harry's arm, which i presume still had traces of the venom from second year in his bloodstream? i am enjoying reading the story anyway, but occasionally there is a bit of a typo in grammer or spelling.
megclem84gmail.com chapter 21 . 1/28/2011
are you going to add more chapters soon since its been 4yrs since you updated...i really like this story.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Intriguing beginning.
Ironc chapter 21 . 11/7/2009

Ein wunderbares Fanfiction.

Schreibe bitte weiter.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen (mfg)

dein absolut begeisterter Iron

PS: read with help from: : / / e. e. c o m

Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2009
Come On man... HURRY UP!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
hurry up man!
joemjackson chapter 21 . 6/14/2009
Quite good.

Found this thru your reviews of mine.

It's got a good story...Think you might pick it up at some point?
Observer of Life chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
I was wondering if you were going to continue your story Of Power and Change. It was really good and I wanted to find out what happened. If you have discontinued it then oh well it was good while it lasted. Any way sorry for rambling but your story is awesome and I hope you continue with it.
firewingTM chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
I'm enjoying your story line so far. You do have some technical problems, dropping letters at the end of words (this especially happens when the last letter is the same as the first letter of the next word. 'though that' instead of 'thought that'.) and switching to a train of thought method of writing (he turns and sits) while modern writing convention calls for the narrator to write in slight past-tense in describing action (he turned and sat).

But like I said I'm enjoying your story line. I think that half the point of writing fan-fiction is so that we can help each other become better writers. Keep up the writing and remember to have fun!
Selonianth chapter 21 . 8/14/2008
i like it and i want more a lot more
jerze chapter 21 . 7/2/2008
this story is great please don't abandon it. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter as things are starting to come together.
daragon10 chapter 21 . 5/18/2008
very nice story here, can u update again soon plz
Mythenlord chapter 21 . 3/27/2008
Hi!

Just wanted to tell you I like the story and to ask about the next chapter. Oh, and there are some things you explained a second time in the chapter directly after the first time, especially somewhere within the last five chapters, as well as a note from your beta somewhere in the middle of a chapter.
TnTornado chapter 21 . 1/10/2008
Hey I really like your story - you have brought in alot of new things, and changed some other stuff, bringing it all together very well.

I hope you are still working on this - its a really god story, and I can't wait to read more!

TnTornado