Reviews for Andromeda Rising
lovejaneausten chapter 1 . 5/25
*i am mush* beautiful writing:)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Nice. Makes me want more!
Rena3010 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awww this is so sweet :3
Raula chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awwwwwww.

Love the story.

I love the Sinistra3Snape fics
DaughterOfAres chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
aahhh... excellent story. very touching.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
The word that jumps to mind after reading this is 'pretty'. Most likely because of the beautiful descriptions of the stars.

~V.
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was beautifully done. I've always thought Snape and Sinistra could have been at the very least friends. My heart just aches for him! Well done!

Cheers!

~RV
Elizzza chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is an excellent story. Thank you.
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Very nice, indeed. One of the best-written one-shots I've come across. I liked getting to know Sinistra better and, considering that this vignette was written well before Deathly Hallows, I think you had remarkable insight about Snape and what would eventually happen to him.

The story was touching in its poignancy. I could believe that Snape might permit himself a brief moment of companionship and human contact (surely he must have longed for interactions that had nothing to do with his mission or teaching), and that the few people who would be willing to offer him some comfort would be his Hogwarts colleagues. Well done. :)
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Wow, this story was... so pretty... I just... feel like going out and staring at the stars,

which is something I havent done in a very long time.

Amazing fic, loved it to peices.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
aw...sniffle

this is. so. good.
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That's very sweet. :)

I like Andromeda particularly.

Poor Snape.
spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I am now hit with a urgent desire to just say "AW" That was really beautiful and lovely and... AW! See? Now I am reduced to incoherent babblings! *adds to favourites*
CSebastiene chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Cecelle,

This was beautiful, simply beautiful. Professor Sinistra is a character that we, naturally, don't see much of at all and I'm glad this piece focused on her. I'll never view Astronomy lessons quite the same when I read over a mention of them in the books. And poor Severus.. *sighs* Lovely, absolutely lovely one-shot.

~C. Sebastiene (Seba)
Silvain Star chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Aww... poor Sev... Glad Sinistra's there for him- he needs her, I think...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »