Reviews for Come what may
MemoriesoftheForgottenGuardian chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
I cant believe this is the only story you have. You are an amazing writer, and I want to read more! Lol this was a really amazing story to read, and im kinda sad that its over, but I really liked the ending - despite the fact that its the End. :) a simply amazing job, and i hope you decide to do more like it.

MFG
kyuubi shadow chapter 27 . 1/19/2011
Sequel or die!
Jakob Kane chapter 27 . 1/15/2011
You probably aren't reading the reviews for this story anymore,but I have to say,this story was so well written,I can't read anymore. My eyeballs have dried out from tearing up. I usually don't cry in stories period,but a certain romance like this gets a 5 thumbs up.

Tidus and Yuna are a great couple, (not to mention I'd kill for a Final Fantasy X-3. :P ) and you perfected it by making an awesome fanfic about them. Trust me,if I tried to write this,I'd get tomatoes thrown at me. Lol

Write more stories,I'll read them.
Bianca Lightyear chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
BEAUTIFUL story. I just found this story today, and I took no break in between from reading this story! D I love this fic!
Lkea chapter 27 . 10/9/2007
great story! write more!
XMiniSakuraX chapter 27 . 7/27/2007
Beautiful story. I loved it and I can't see how it took me this long to find it. It was probably one of my favorite stories i have read about tidus and Yuna.

Keep writing and i hope you make another story just as great!
Yunie093 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was so beautiful, I honestly can't understand how in the world I missed this story. It has to be one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Seriously, by the end of it, I was literally balling my eyes out...which is rare for me.

Fantastic work, I must say I'm impressed! XD

Don't stop writing,

Yunie.B
Me chapter 27 . 4/27/2007
I think a sequel would be FABULOUS! I would do a happy jig if you wrote one! I'll do a happy jig AND sing! HAHAHA!
razorstar90 chapter 27 . 4/26/2007
please please make a sequal
Guest chapter 27 . 3/9/2007
I honestly LOVED your story... You should have made like a series or something. Both a prequel and a sequel! It's THAT good, no great, no excellent, no amazing, wait... THE BEST STORY EVER! Sheesh... You should get a career in writing or something. You're such a great writer! Anyways, I had such a great time (and a lot of fun, too!) reading your story! Come back soon, you hear?
Gaby chapter 27 . 12/29/2006
I just had to tell you how much I loved your story. You really are an excellent writer. I liked how you made the story follow the game, from Tidus and Yuna getting together to how they were apart for 2 years and him coming back and the little things like Yuna asking if he was real.

The way they acted and what they said were so natural and they way you could see how they all felt just through Yunas pov was really great.

I think you captured all of the characters so well. You almost had me crying at chapter 25, coz you can just feel exactly what they're feeling and I am so glad they had a happy endning.

I only recently found your story so fortunetly I didin't have to wait for any updates ;P but I really wanted to review this since I think it's one of the best stories..ever and I hope that you will write more cause you're really talented.. wow that was a long review, sorry bout that ;
MyLastRealEmotion chapter 27 . 11/26/2006
Wow, great job. I loved it so much. Definently a favorite. :) Anyways, great job. I look forward to your next story.
ms. apocalypse chapter 27 . 8/1/2006
aw...what a cute story. I absolutely loved it.
LordHatredX chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
your story was awesome even tho u had me worried threw out tha whole story u trying to make me have a break down or wut rofl any ways u did a great job on this i look forward to reading more of ur storys
Nobody chapter 27 . 7/10/2006
I think this ending DEFINETLEY calls for a sequel (some type of One-shot or something). I am also confused with where you were going with the whole "anti Shuyin-and-Lenne" thing. But other than that, it was wonderful!