Reviews for Origin Story
TheCopyUniverse chapter 1 . 2/6
Ah, this is wonderful. Seeing how Edna became the one who created these wonderful costumes really made me smile, and having Spider-Man be the first one to get a new costume just just lovely.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh. My. Gosh.
YES. SO much yes! I love Edna Mode, and I love Spider-Man, and I LOVE this idea! ahhhh I love it so much! Very original, and also very well down. I thought you wrote the characters beautifully (how did you do Edna? She was so perfect!), and, and... If was just amazing. Like Spider-Man.
See what I did there? ;D
Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Resisting the Borg chapter 1 . 1/6
Heh. Heh heh. HehehehahaHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wow that's funny.
Star Iron chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Awesomely quirky.
Karmic Acumen chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This was so of the awesome that I can't stop laughing!
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Yes. All of the yes. What's even better is that it's actually entirely plausible because Disney owns EVERYTHING. And the first Edna Original is a hero without a cape. After that everything just falls into place.
LOVE. All of this.
DVM
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is perfect
Dragonscorch chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I can so see this actually happening... XD
blackmagelikesevilpie chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This story was amazing. You captured Edna perfectly, and it could have been any hero that reacted just like Spidey did. Awesome one-shot. If you return to writing you should do reactions from both Marvel and DC to Edna's enthusiasm. Batman in particular would be epic I think.
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
all to much sense is made here... though this should be listed as a crossover. Incredibles is under movies.
CV12Hornet chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This makes waaaay too much sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This story was delightful, I really loved it. You took a great angle and made it work so well, great story over all. Loved the writing too. I hope you make more one shots like that because that was nice.
Take the Good Person Test fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
Thanks.
delax chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Simply glorious dahling.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Funny... And, amazingly (sorry for the pun), IT MAKES SENSE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
aHahahahahahaha. Heh Heee. Wheeze. Hahahaa. BWahahahaahahaha! Oh. My. Lord. I love this.