Reviews for Origin Story
roxygoth chapter 1 . 11/16
Brilliant, and funny. Good job, Roxy
Ladyliz2 chapter 1 . 10/26
Naomi chapter 1 . 9/22
This is the greatest work of art I have ever laid my eyes on. Bravo. chapter 1 . 8/16
Oh my god, I love you!
Blue is the Sea chapter 1 . 8/10
I just had to read Edna Mode and I favorited this in a heartbeat. Wonderfully hilarious story, thank you!
Grimalkin chapter 1 . 5/27
Wow - so much Deidrick's/Sparkiness - Edna certainly is a force to be reckoned with. You've portrayed her verbal steamrollering perfectly~
mutecebu chapter 1 . 5/25
Okay, this made me laugh. Edna is far too much fun, so kudos to you for giving her the love.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/24
Yeah...Some heroes just need some fashion advice. Though some of them have it a lot worse than Peter, considering he designed and sewed his own.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 1 . 2/6
Ah, this is wonderful. Seeing how Edna became the one who created these wonderful costumes really made me smile, and having Spider-Man be the first one to get a new costume just just lovely.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh. My. Gosh.
YES. SO much yes! I love Edna Mode, and I love Spider-Man, and I LOVE this idea! ahhhh I love it so much! Very original, and also very well down. I thought you wrote the characters beautifully (how did you do Edna? She was so perfect!), and, and... If was just amazing. Like Spider-Man.
See what I did there? ;D
Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Resisting the Borg chapter 1 . 1/6
Heh. Heh heh. HehehehahaHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wow that's funny.
Star Iron chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Awesomely quirky.
Karmic Acumen chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This was so of the awesome that I can't stop laughing!
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Yes. All of the yes. What's even better is that it's actually entirely plausible because Disney owns EVERYTHING. And the first Edna Original is a hero without a cape. After that everything just falls into place.
LOVE. All of this.