Reviews for Beach Bunny
dixierose21 chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
update again really soon! i love it!
OthDegrassifan1817 chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
Hey!What's up?Loved this story all the chapters were to read more .
Brallie chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
OK this is a pretty good chapter too. Even though Bradin wasn't in it and stuff but it was cute! Please, write more! Bye!
Brallie chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
This is a good chapter aswell! I am wondering how it's going to end! But if you've only written six chapters then I'm kinda wondering how it could end in a chapter. Anyways, it's going good so far! Great job! Keep it up! Bye!
Brallie chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Oh! WOW! OK that was great! I love that chapter. Especially the end! Great chapter! Bye!
Brallie chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Chapter three was better than the rest. Good story line and all. I would have changed you he likes. Maybe like a...MOVIE STAR. Like Jennifer Lopez or JoJo! LOL! Bye!
Brallie chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
I like chapter two but I still don't like the Bradin/Cora line. I am a big fan of Bradin but maybe you should say, in this story, that Callie is "just a fling". Bye!
Brallie chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hey, It was a good story line. But, I didn't like the part of how he doesn't want Callie but wants Cora. It wasn't the best story I've ever read but it was ok. People don't know Cora and so they, most likely, won't like her as much as Callie because they DO KNOW Callie. I'm just voicing my opinion. Bye!
Takers.Lil.Princess666 chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
so that was good even though there was no Bradin in the chapter please update soon.
kandykane33 chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
aww this chapter was so sad. plz update soon
Takers.Lil.Princess666 chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
hey please update soon.
Takers.Lil.Princess666 chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
hey i loved your story please update soon.
tickle582 chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
i like it and bradin should pick callie
NaLeYBaBiixo chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
so good! ahh hurry and update
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This is grate can't wait to read more