Reviews for Getting impatient
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I like it! :)
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
this is so so so good. so beutiful. so canon. so amazing. magical. alpha pair is the greatest! yes, they are! i hope you could make a sequel. i want... *coughs* a more *coughs*... sequel! you're very good! I really love this! kudos!
Litschi chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Ähm.. and where exactly is that M-rated? Or why,? when there is nothing... .
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was gorgeous, thank you so much for writing! Sana-dada -HEARTS- was so adorable. XD And so was clueless Yuki-mama.
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Sequel, yes, plzkthnx? XD I really liked it! You have amazing writing skills~ :3
Superwitch chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Hey, that was beautiful.

THE REVIEWING FOOL
Era Fey chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
aw super duper cute!
Akito-kun chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was pretty good. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.

I vote for a sequel lol.
Ann Nonny - Ms chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Sequelsequelsequel. :D Yes, I agree with you, sequel is good.

It is very, very cute. I think I've read this on livejournal, but I enjoyed reading it again! Lovely job, m'dear. The technique of not having the characters or narrative say absolutely EVERYTHING is a difficult one, but you managed to pull it off beautifully while still keeping the dialogue relaxed and realistic.

Cheers,

Arii

(lady_of_water)
Juventina2509 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
*_*

Great story! I love them both so much! *.*
The Game Has Begun chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Woh! Great story. I really hope that you write more to this. This pair is severely under represented, and you write them so well.
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh my god oh my god oh my god, I so wana a sequel! I love this pairing, its just too cute.
Celen chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
A~

Amazing. This was great. Actually, this was the third time I read this and I finally am able to post a review to this. But yeah, I loved this! Absolutely. I like they way you described their relationship and their feelings and everything. You see, those two are my OTP.
Ahotep chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Sanada/yukimura is one of my favorite pairing.

I really like this story and I hope you'll write a sequel.
unsigned-name chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i say you go and make that sequel! i love your story and i wanna know what happens next! or maybe im just looking for more smut to read... either way... im looking forward to that sequel... if you do make it XD