Reviews for Not Bloody Likely!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Woohoo! XD Too funny that! My parents thought I had a concussion once and kept waking me up every two hours (doctor's recommendation) to ask if I still knew who I was xD Kept asking me really stupid questions. By the fourth time I was woken I just rattled off a list of every basic thing about me and told them to LEAVE ME ALONE! xD Thankfully, I was not concussed, but boy was I tired the next morning. . .

Great story! Definitely a good send off before I myself catch some Z's. Good work with this! And Good night! :D

-TheOne(That'sAboutReadyToDropAndCouldDefinitelyUs eSomeSugarHerself)
Anonymous666 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
lol love it! Awesome job.
KATExYOU chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
bahahaha omg I love this! especially the Captain's logs and how Raph starts acting like a little kid... believe me, that actually happens :) great job!
Pupybaddog chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
hehehehehehehe...sweet you should write another:)
Tink17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Too bloody funny! ;) Especially the song! Love it!
eeveemew chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
XD
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
That was SO funny! Hilarious! I loved “Gluhkdhjfhjdks!” and the "Captain's logs" were great!
Slim chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
We want more! We want more!
Slim chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I'm going to die. I have laughed so hard that I am going to die! This is great! Please write some more.
pacphys chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Hello. I am sorry I didn't read and review this earlier. I've been trying to catch up with a lot of stuff lately. It has been on my 'to read' list for a while and it has also come highly reccommended. So, without further ado (there has been more than enough as is) Here I go! *dives into the story head first*

Hmm... sounds like they have a fun 24 hours ahead of them. *cringes*

'That shouldn’t be too difficult. Right?' That sounds like famous last words there to me.

hehe, turtle-ship Mikey! LOL!

Good thing Leo's there to translate Don-speak on occasion. I know people who actually talk like that.

ouch. Those pieces can hurt! I got a car thrown at me like that once when I was a kid. Nice little head wound that bled forever.

LOL! I can't blame Mikey for his plans with that chess piece.

Ew, Raph just can't take a little advice to heart and that's his reward. :-p

LOL! I really like the little captin's logs

And Leo's still translating! hehe.

Oh dear. Poor Raph. Poor Mikey, having to laugh at his jokes.

This is the song that has no end. Yes it goes on and no my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that has no end. Yes it goes on and on *Klunk* Ouch! Hey!

Mikey: We've already got Raph! Leave us alone!

ROTFL! Fluffy sugary pillows!

Aw, that was a very cute story! I'm putting it in my C2!

Cheers,

~pacphys~
Empress Caroline of Tamaran chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
okay then! everyone who thinks that was just so totally random raise their hand! **seeing as I am the only one in the room the vote is unanimous** no offense, but i thought I was wierd! no offense, but you have way too much free time. (FYI: I'm a spaz)

The story was really funny, though. LOL Poor Mikey!

I have never known Raph to be giggly and stuff like that.
Aaron Smiley chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
(snicker)...(chuckle)...Bwa hahahhahhahahha!

Hilarious! I loved it! I've read quite a few of concussion/all nighter stories, and even thoughtabout writing one myself. I can only hope it'll be half as good as yours. I nearly died laughing!

The marshmellows...

"You're not supposed to fall asleep"

"Then why did you give me all these little fluffy pillows?"

(Falls of chair laughing)

Loved it!
MiMi chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
And they all lived happily every after.

LOL!
MiMi chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

Oh my God!

HAH!

This was great. I loved the whole "captain's logs" thing. Very ingeneous. I can't decide if my favorite part is the choking "log" or the singing "log." This was so funny. Write more!

OXOXOOXOXOXO
PossDownUnder chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hey this was really good

loved the captains log bit - man why didn't I ever think of that!

Na it' okay - you keep your great idea mate

keep raph away fro 24 hours - that's a real ouch!