Reviews for Barbie Bakura?
jj chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
rotfl so funny
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
*on floor laughing* LMFAO! This is friggin' genius! OH WOW XD I can't stop laughing- I'm actually crying :3 bravo! Bravo!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Ahahaa! Omg! I almost died of laughter! AHAhAHHAHAHAHA! XD I'm never gonna forget this story. In fact, I'm favoriting it. Damn this is just way to funny! XXDD AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
AyaKagami chapter 1 . 11/9/2009

I totally fell out of my chair laughing at this! XD

The strange irony of it all was I was listening to this song as I read this. Perfect timing but to hilarious.

Thanks for the EPICLY Amazing laugh!
mrshoratiosshades309 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
One word,

Keep it up!

FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
O_O somehow it gives me the image of bakura in a dress...O.o
Kairi-san chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
FUNNY! I wonder what that would look like in the show?
Tenshibabe chapter 1 . 2/5/2008

Ahem...sry 'bout the caps there, but still its nice to read a humor fic once in a while ne?

awesome btw, sure hope Marik's okay...*smirks

laters, Skye
Akikee chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
It was GREAT! I love the story!
Ketegdra chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
OMG, if i keep reading these, i won't have sides, or an ass, or anything, anymore, LMFAO

This is just too much, I hope you have more of these
kalimoto chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
OMG, that was so great. Just imagining Bakura with make-up and pigtails is enough to make one laugh. But putting him on stage and making him sing Aqua? Genius...pure genius. This'll make me laugh my ass off time and time again. I love it.
Baku's Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I love this story it is so awsome. Finally somebody embarasses my Yami! Bakura: That's not funny! Ryou: Oh lighten up yami. it is funny and you know it that's why you're smirking! *hugs Bakura* Bakura: I am not smirking! Ryou: yeah ok yami whatever you say. Anyways Love the story!
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
! ::falls off chair and stops breathing:: ::dies:: ::comes back to life:: ::claps:: OMR! That was SO TOTALLY AWESOME!I loved it! Can you do more like this? PLEASE? I will give you cookies! Lots of cookies! And I promise to review! Please! favesx10 _
Starlet36 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
LOL! This story was suggested to me by one of my reviewers and I'm glad i read it! The images will be...everlasting. XD
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Oh Ra that's hilarious! You've got to do more like this. Use Yami, Marik, hell, use everyone at least once. This is freaking brilliant! Love it!