Reviews for My Generation
yamila andrade chapter 1 . 4/24
Nice fic
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I loved the support that Raven and Starfire showed for each other, along with a little insight on Starfire's part. I thought it was pretty cute and sweet. Plus, your writing is decently superb. It made it easier to follow along with what was going on. One thing I have to say though is that the end of the story seemed to feel abruptly cut off. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Either way, great story!
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
nice :)
Saturn Girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Nice! I really wish there were more conversations like these between Titans. This is the type of "missing scene" fic I enjoy the most.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
heh. this was a nice story. was just looking for something to read when i came across this one. i'm glad i got to read this one. take care. will check out a few of your other stories. later.
SushiChica chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
...Wow.

That was one of the most accurate depictions of both Raven and Starfire that I've ever read.

Many props, friend. I really loved this introspective piece.
sinta1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was a very interesting, well- written story. I've always been intrigued by the relationships between the Titans. Especially the ones relating to Raven.

Anyway, I'm glad you took the time to write this so people like myself can enjoy it.
Queen Dark Raven chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
that was sweet!

i could feel the love in this one, great job!

please continue!
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow, that...that was amazing. Excellent work, I love the emotion you put into this and how you portrayed the two heroines. Especially Starfire, her characterization was excellent and her lines were very well scripted. It's also nice to see a Teen Titans fic not based off of that new cartoon. The ending to the story was most humorous. Great job overall. I'll have to read more of your work when I get some more free time. I look forward to it.
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Thank you.

Thank you for writing something well worth reading and posting it on

Thank you for posting it in the right place.

Thank you for brightening my day just a bit.
CrazyDeafGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Lol. The end's amusing! I rememebr back in 1980s where Raven had no sense of humor, and neither did Starfire... (my dad collected the comic books) I like the story, how it protayed (sp?) Kory and Raven's friendship. I have only two things to say: Please write another story like this! And, I prefer Raven with her long hair- it's so cool! Please update or write another TT fanfic! (Maybe with Vic and Gar?)
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This was expertly written. The way you capture the characters is fantastic! I'm amazed at how perfect this story is. You don't need to continue it or anything (although that would be so awesome) because it just flows nicely. Congrats on an amazing story.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
great fic

i'm so glad i read the comic that was before this

family something right?