Reviews for Everything I do I do For You
Cool and very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
...wow!
Ash chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Cute story, Sarah :) Jareth sounds a lot like Jarod... hmmm... :)

Keep it up :)

Ash
Beast of Honor chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Ah. I grew up on the movie "The Labyrinth", and me, being who I am, I almost forgot about this great film. This fic brought back beautiful memories of the movie, and my childhood...so...I'd like to thank you for writing it. It truly is great for your "first" song fic. Keep up the good work! Ciao! _
dawn chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Really sweet! Loved the song choice!
Angel of Hell2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Interesting
Teller chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Hey, that was great, espescially for a first-timer! Definitely keep it up, but I would recommend finding a beta-reader or an editor for teensy spelling and grammatical errors. But you for sure have a talent with writing, keep up the good work! Oh, and thanks for reviewing 'Poisoned Crystals,' I promise to post the next chapter soon! ~Teller
Lauralai chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Extremely sweet neat and tidy
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
The story wasn't bad, but you really need to spell check your work before you post it. I'm sorry to say, but your spelling was horrendous. I was lucky to figure out what some of the words were supposed to be spelling. If your not good at spelling, have someone else edit the piece for you before posting it. Also, as a side note, the song is named Everything I Do I Do It For You (you left out the It) and it's Bryan Adams, not Brian Adams...but those are just stupid little facts :) Basically a good story, just edit next time.
Silver Space chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
first of all I love that song. second I love the story so simple and romatic, ya I'm a hopeless romatic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
aww... i love it! its so so so sweet! wonderful!
Aracnia chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
I have that song. It's good. And I think you did very good at the fic. Beautifully written.
jarethluva4lyf chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
this is really good! although u need to work on your spellin a bit!