Reviews for Grace
Julia451 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Oh... time doesn't permit me to tell you everything I loved about this fic. Can't imagine how it could be any better. 12 out of 10. Especially the ending, so beautiful. In the fullest sense of the word, it was EX-CELL-ENT.
FaithHopeLove chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Very impressive; you've captured Elliot in a way very few people can, and he's quite a complex character at times. I'm impressed with your editing skills; you're one of the few who makes no typos and has perfect spelling...I re-edit three times and still get typos.

I enjoyed this very much; nice job!

Faith

PS- Read your profile. Just so ya know, I'm a Canadian teenager and we do know what Americans call the different grades, and in bigger cities we call them the same thing!
garretelliot chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Oh Wow! This is so good. I love how you've captured the essence of all the things that are Elliot. I absolutely love the thoughts on Olivia and that song from West Side Story is one of my favorites and so suits what I hope he feels for her. Although let's face it putting them together on the show would probably kill it. Oh well, we can put them together in fanfic at least. Super job, can't wait to see what you do next.
KnightOwl chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Your writing is so powerful and emotional and I enjoy reading every word of it. I can really feel the way Elliott feels for Olivia. Keep the stories coming!
Sydney chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This was a terrific piece of fanfiction. I loved that you incorporated pieces from different prayers, and I loved your style. Great job!
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
very good. I enjoyed this.