Reviews for Oh, Sweet Nightmare
Thanks to you, I nearly bled to death. :T -continues reading story over again-
shadow 261 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Nice story.
saphiredragon013 chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
damn have you got one insanely brilliant mind! who would ever guess a threesome eh? keep up the good work.
areka hakai chapter 5 . 9/28/2003
that was so... SWEET i lov ze ending

:giggle: your a really good writer hehehehehehe thats was the best story in the history of the universe
Hiril Moon chapter 5 . 5/4/2003
Ah, what a wonderful story. I particularly liked the way in the last chapter the two Kens started to... DO stuff.

Batpig (very stupidmuse): Stuff? You mean they sleep in each other's hats?

Is that your definition of stuff?

B: Oh Ash...

#looks sick# Not the Ash obssession... Anything but the Ash obssession... BYE!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2002
You either don't have a good/any sex life or you have a very overactive imagination.
Forever Gone chapter 5 . 7/21/2002
... OMIGOD! ... That ending wasn't exactly expected... Hehe, I kinda liked it. Oooh, you have a talent. My endings are always easy to expect, I gotta work on that. Domo arigatou gozaimase for sharing your beautiful and delicious writings with the world. ;)

~Hiroki Arekuru'uneko
Miome chapter 5 . 5/6/2002
I really most of this, but ... that ending seemed really tacked-on, like it didn't really fit with or follow most of the fic. You just build up, build up, build up ... and then suddenly all the problems are solved and everybody's happy.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
OMC! I loved this. It sounded really sad in the begining..but you made it good at the end.

YOu should write a lil' humor fic about Ken's imagination..you know the kind Ken and the Kiazer...* would love to read that!*

Good job!
Empress of the Eclipse chapter 5 . 1/10/2002
That was cool! I loved the Ken/Kaiser bits (it made me laugh!) and I WUV threesomes! THREESOMES ROCK! Must get on with my threesome fic, DAD MEND MY LAP-TOP NOW! Sorry, momantary insanity. Anyway, this kicked ass and I loved it LOTS!
sine amorem chapter 5 . 1/3/2002
Hot damn, woman! That was... just... wow. Hehe... if I sound crazy, it's cause it's three in the morning here and I think I ate one too many cookies _;;; Daikenkeru... my favorite threesome! :D
Demon King Piccolo chapter 5 . 11/18/2001
How were you able to make this story go from angst to comedy so fast?I would have had a hard time doing ,good fic.
suddenly apples chapter 5 . 11/16/2001
LOL! I so did not expect the ending XD! Don't mind, rather like it actually XD!
suicidal angel chapter 5 . 9/8/2001
OH MY GODDESS! What did you do? that ending was so unexpected...but I still loved the fic!
Silver Kitty1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2001
WOO! Somebody better squirt this fanfic down with a hose because it's HOT, and I do mean HOT! Hehehe. Possibly the best fanfic on ! You've gotta love shounen-ai. I really wish Ken would have killed Hikari in some painful way though, Hikari is a sanky . So far i've read two of your fanfics and I love your writing! Keep it up! _