Reviews for Most Beautiful
Chi Rose Shirohana chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love it! You should make more!
Olive'sBadDreams chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aw... that was beautiful!

I can seriously picture Shishio thinking that... UGH! There needs to be more ShishioYumi fanfiction on here.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
thumbs up for your comment about Shishio...

I liked the fic... can you make another one? A longer version, perhaps.
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hm... I'm not certain beautiful is the term these things would translate to to Shishio, but I cannot deny that there were feelings there. Perhaps some other compliment? Although nothing better comes to mind, so perhaps yourse was most fitting.

And I agree that Shishio is great. He doesn't back down, he pushes himself beyond all human limits, the same way Kenshin does and for the same reasons: his ideals. It's also inspirational the sheer level at which is philosophy is integrated into his actions, even for those of use who don't share that philosophy. His fighting style itself, using the human fat collected on his blade from his victims as fuel, biting Kenshin at one point to reopen his neck wound, is founded on his belief that "the weak are food for the strong".
Burnt Up Old Sausage chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
HIYE! _ *goes into hyperactive Shishio fan mode* YAY, somone else likes Shishio-san! He's so awesome... and stuff... almost as awesome as Soji-kun! (Excuse the rambling and insanity, I do that a lot... ') Yumi-san and Shishio-san are definitely my favorite RK couple... they're just so cute it's scary... _ -Crispy
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Interesting...I liked this one too.

I just think it should have been longer. Sounded like you did this one on the way out the door, and forgot to finish it...

The feelings of adoration and admiration are there. It just feels like it needs more of an ending...because she "is most beautiful" in his mind...but is that all she is? Beautiful?

I think Shishio would have more to say, especially since he thinks little of beauty and niceties in the show. I'd think he'd relate it more to something...more complete. Like a flower, or a memory of someone...something more concrete, and less transient...

About the ending comment: That is rather freaky. I agree in the sense that he believes what he is doing is correct...and if you think about it, I'd say that is what makes the race of humans the scariest and most dangerous of beings on the planet.

Because there are about ten billion of us all over this world...and each of us, despite almost all factors, has his or her own thoughts on what is right and wrong. Almost all wars are started on the premise of two people having conflicting beliefs, and both believing they are right, not willing to back down...

And even in writing, there are things we all like, and don't like, and some things which are more preferential. I'd say my point on this poem is more on the preferential...because I love that "feeling of completeness" at the end of everything...even though it isn't always warranted. Sometimes, I misread, and even misunderstand, the plots and intents of the authors...and it feels so funny.

I guess it is because I am human; and as such, I am almost DOOMED to make mistakes. As I do things, I feel I can be right, and then, when someone says something to the contrary, I always feel nagged to emphasize my point...but at the same time, I know intuitively that I am not always right...and more often than not, I end up wrong because the author knows best, and not the reader.

Quite a conundrum, nee?

Anywho, enough about this thing. I'm sure you didn't want some hogwashed review...sorry for the rambling. Excellent descriptive ficlet. Keep it up!
JL in Boots chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I LOVE IT!
puertorrican girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This was a very nice way to see what a character has on his/her mind. I like it. keep writing stuuf like this, is interesting
mangaqueen13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
aww...never heard that idea before. how sweet!
Sora Miyara chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Wow that was very nice! _ Very well writen!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/6/2005