Reviews for All That I Am
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aww. Leo is so sweet. I feel like going to find my older brother and give him a hug! *Gives older brother a hug* *BANG CRASH*

He didn't take that so well... Hmm... I think I'll stick with Leo. *Gives Leo a hug*
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Amazing! I loved it.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I loved this. Great job on capturing Leonardo's feelings.
Redwaters chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Poor Leo, it's never easy having to be the oldest and act like it too.

He really shouldn't have to worry about letting his family down, cause I don't think he could ever do that.
Oneirogenic chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
;_; So sweet...Leonardo is my favorite turtle next to Donnie. I really like how this is written, you seem to have captured his voice well.
Madvy chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
A very nice one-shot. You really hit Leo's character right on the head (figuratively, not literally of course.) I liked how he described his brothers. It truly shows how well Leo knows his brothers. He probably knows them better than himself. But maybe that's too far? I don't know. Anyway, awesome one-shot. I love the short stuff that dives into Leo's twisted and homely conscious. It seems to change with each passing day, and yet, somethings will never change. Maybe I will try my hand at writing a short that involves Leo's feelings towards his family and himself. But I have to finish some and post some other stories first. Keep writing and, as always, GOD BLESS! -Madvy :)
Dory's human replica chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
As a massive Leo fan I have to say you have got into his thoughts brilliantly - the views on his brothers seem to be spot-on. Congratulations on another great fanfiction!

D.H.R.
misterfooch chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I don't really know alot about this whole fanfic thing, I just recently started attempting to write legitimate ones recently.

But I did like the story, and towards the end I like the fact that you mention how Leo feels so responsible for his brothers, and that he has no choice but to do what he does. It's something that leaders have to do.

I know that the NCO's in battalion have said things similar. They aren't allowed to be buddy buddy and sometimes have to be hard, but they'll do whatever they could to make sure their lessers in rank get home safely, regardless of what happens to them.
Ramica chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Leo due to his training of course would have had to lead a far different life from his brothers.

I totally agree with your last point of Leo's biggest worry or fault would be to lose one of his brothers.

Much as Leo is the bothersome big brother he is I think most the turtles would understand that part of him, yes I think even Raph does though he might not agree or like all of Leo's lectures.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Hey, Chibi-chan! That was great!

I loved the long list of words that you used to describe Raphael. I actually laughed out loud! Of course, that was just his bad features.

Anyways, I really liked this. The part where you brought in the saying: 'You always manage to hurt the ones you love most' really got to me. That really describe Leo dead on. I'm so jealous that you thought of it first!

Okay, now I'm over it. :)

Now, I hate to criticize ya, but it really helps when writing future stories, right? So, my only criticism is that you need to work on your spelling. It's not too bad really, though. Besides, how many of us actually DO spell every word correctly in our stories?

(gasps) You FINALLY read and reviewed for Suicide! Yay! I'm so happy and overjoyed... wait a second. (checks Stats) (gasps again) I'm on your favorites list! Wahoo!

Back to your story. I absolutely loved it and I'm looking forward to the continuation and sequel to Shattered Reality!

See ya!
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Wow! You did a wonderful job describing how lots of older siblings feel. Beautiful. You did a great job with Leo in this fic. Are you going to write each of the brothers? Would be interesting.

Every family has some misunderstandings and lack of communication of some sort. You did a great job with Leo's inner thoughts and feelings. Very well done!
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Oh, awesome job, Chibsers! I loved it! You seem to have a knack for doing one-shots.

LN
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Great story. I loved how you described Leo's feelings towards his brothers. I can almost picture him saying this too. I can't wait for the sequel to "Shattered Reality." Sorry I didn't review the last few chapters of that. I was on Spring Break and my computer wouldn't let me review. It was a good story though. You rock.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
pacphys chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Hothead, Techno-Geek and The Pest! I like it! hehe.

Mikey is grown up when he needs to be, he just prefers not to be! hehe. He is definitely not a guy I'd want around on April Fools Day.

Nice little introspective on Leo. There were a couple of things that I disagree with Leo-wise, (for some reason the 'Leo's the oldest and therefore had no childhood' thing always rubs me the wrong way. *shrugs* That's just me though, and it is a popular interpretation of his character.) but still a very nice read.

Aw, I like the last paragraph. That's wonderful!

Cheers,

Pac
kikiyophoenix19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Please someone tell me why everyone thinks that Leo is the oldest. While it might look like such, in the series nor comics I have encountered did they ever mention how old each of them are. I just assume they are all the same age, since they were all babies at the same time and mutated at the same time...

Sorry about that rant, it's just that kind of thing shows up way to often in fanfics on the TMNT, and it kind of annoys me...only kind of...

Anyway, the idea of being underappreciated by his family is also an idea I had (u have got to be my missing twin from birth...! lol!) but you did that better than me, so no comlaints here. Congrats!