Reviews for Sunlight
Omg...its Draco torturing Lucious... I didn't guess until right after the blood of my blood part! Ahhhhh draco noooo
Three Unforgivable Curses chapter 1 . 1/25
My goodness; I am in tears. Your writing is inexplicably beautiful. Perfected usage of the second person adds to its charm.

Absolutely enthralling!
thewanderlustmarauder chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Oh my goodness. I love this fanfiction - it's absolutely brilliant. I really like how you used the second-person and flashbacks in it, and I adore your writing style. This is one of the best Draco Malfoy fanfictions I've ever read!
hihumans chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
That was...mortifyingly amazing...I had a feeling it might be Lucius being tortured cos of that flashbackyish scene...And then Draco would get his revenge but I wasn't sure.
Even with all the gore and torture and stuff I still liked this story.
Kieran chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Wait. WAIT. It was DRACO doing it to LUCIUS? WHAT? OMIGOSH I REALIZED THIS JUST NOW! THIS IS INSANE! YOU ARE A GENIUS!
You have a very twisted mind, my friend.
In a good way:)
Kieran chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Gory, depressing, utterly AWFUL, but entirely possible.
I can see Lucius doing this to Draco, and you have created a serious hatred for the guy in me. UGH. The SHUDDERS.
But...very good? I think? It was an incredible piece of writing, and it both repulsed and intrigued me. Great job...? Hopefully? Maybe? Idk?
queenandprince chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I'm speechless. Honestly, your writing will be the death of me.
LuluCerulean514 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was soooo sad! Really depressing but very well written! R u a Drarry fan? Maybe u could to a sequel or something with Harry:) love it!
Ciena Nesci chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ahhhh that twist was GENIUS. O Gawd when I read that I was like "wait..." the I looked at everyone else's reviews and realized OH SNAP it was LUCIUS down there the whole time! Oh gosh o gosh oh gosh. I'm like fuh reaming out over here, this was so morning and twisted yet AMAZING. Seriosuly Ive read all ur other stuff and I have to ask myself, is it even POSSIBLE for her to write a bad fic? The answer, evidently? No. But zomg great job this was just so intricate and dark and wonderfully twisted. Excellent, EXCELLENT work.
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ah, gorgeous!

I'm DarkThunder below by the way but that was before I had an account.
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was fantastic. It was one of those fics where once you finish you can't move or talk or think about anything else for at least a minute. The ending was bloody brilliant.
SaffronDaise chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I didn't. I didn't guess. I didn't realize until I read, "because you wanted him to be like you and he wanted to be different". And, um, wow, this was horrifying and painful and I CRIED when I realized it was Draco doing that. I cried and freaked out and essentially spent five-ten seconds praying that I had misunderstood because I adored Draco too much to see him like that.

This was way worse than Cursed.
DarkThunder chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
WOW. I guessed when Lucius started talking about him winning.

I just have 3 things to say:

1) I am ecstatic that Draco got revenge! (Lucius deserved it!)

2) BRILLIANT fic!

3) I wouldn't have been able to stand Draco being the one tortured in the cell. So this worked out fine with me.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow. That was ... That was... Incredibly horrifying, but also so fantastic it's hard to put into words. Very artfully done. I did not relize at all until the very end and even then I didn't quite believe it.
kaitlynmagic chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Woah. That was so well written and to be honest, kinda terrifying. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be Lucius in the end. But I guess that was sorta the point.

This was one of the best fanfics I've read. I think I might even read it one more time.