Reviews for Sunlight
hihumans chapter 1 . 4/9
That was...mortifyingly amazing...I had a feeling it might be Lucius being tortured cos of that flashbackyish scene...And then Draco would get his revenge but I wasn't sure.
Even with all the gore and torture and stuff I still liked this story.
Kieran chapter 1 . 2/16
Wait. WAIT. It was DRACO doing it to LUCIUS? WHAT? OMIGOSH I REALIZED THIS JUST NOW! THIS IS INSANE! YOU ARE A GENIUS!
You have a very twisted mind, my friend.
In a good way:)
Kieran chapter 1 . 2/16
Gory, depressing, utterly AWFUL, but entirely possible.
I can see Lucius doing this to Draco, and you have created a serious hatred for the guy in me. UGH. The SHUDDERS.
But...very good? I think? It was an incredible piece of writing, and it both repulsed and intrigued me. Great job...? Hopefully? Maybe? Idk?
cxnturixs chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I'm speechless. Honestly, your writing will be the death of me.
LuluCerulean514 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was soooo sad! Really depressing but very well written! R u a Drarry fan? Maybe u could to a sequel or something with Harry:) love it!
Ciena Nesci chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ahhhh that twist was GENIUS. O Gawd when I read that I was like "wait..." the I looked at everyone else's reviews and realized OH SNAP it was LUCIUS down there the whole time! Oh gosh o gosh oh gosh. I'm like fuh reaming out over here, this was so morning and twisted yet AMAZING. Seriosuly Ive read all ur other stuff and I have to ask myself, is it even POSSIBLE for her to write a bad fic? The answer, evidently? No. But zomg great job this was just so intricate and dark and wonderfully twisted. Excellent, EXCELLENT work.
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ah, gorgeous!

I'm DarkThunder below by the way but that was before I had an account.
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was fantastic. It was one of those fics where once you finish you can't move or talk or think about anything else for at least a minute. The ending was bloody brilliant.
SaffronDaise chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I didn't. I didn't guess. I didn't realize until I read, "because you wanted him to be like you and he wanted to be different". And, um, wow, this was horrifying and painful and I CRIED when I realized it was Draco doing that. I cried and freaked out and essentially spent five-ten seconds praying that I had misunderstood because I adored Draco too much to see him like that.

This was way worse than Cursed.
DarkThunder chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
WOW. I guessed when Lucius started talking about him winning.

I just have 3 things to say:

1) I am ecstatic that Draco got revenge! (Lucius deserved it!)

2) BRILLIANT fic!

3) I wouldn't have been able to stand Draco being the one tortured in the cell. So this worked out fine with me.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow. That was ... That was... Incredibly horrifying, but also so fantastic it's hard to put into words. Very artfully done. I did not relize at all until the very end and even then I didn't quite believe it.
kaitlynmagic chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Woah. That was so well written and to be honest, kinda terrifying. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be Lucius in the end. But I guess that was sorta the point.

This was one of the best fanfics I've read. I think I might even read it one more time.
starlight949 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow!
True Blackout chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is definitely one of THE best fics I have ever read. If not the best, for that matter.

It was morbidly fascinating, so intricately detailed and written . . .

And I hadn't a clue until the very end that it wasn't Draco being tortured in the dungeon, but Lucius.

The part about the moon and the sun confused me, I thought it was a typo at first, because it was reversed. Oh man, I should have realised, but I truly didn't You are a fantastic writer, and your use of imagery and all of the morbid detail in it was simple amazing.

Thank you so much for writing this. I'm going to sign back into to my FF account just to add this to my favourites and you to my favourite authours list so I can reread it as I wish and read your other works.

True Blackout
Lonely Scarecrow chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I don't believe that Lucius was ever the abusive type. He might've been cold and cruel, and he might've emotionally abused Draco without really realizing it. But hey, I was too curious to let it pass.

The twist at the end of the story was just too good to be overlooked. I had to read the story for the second time to make sure that you've actually intended for it to be that way; that you didn't feel pity for the characters and decided to twist it at the last minuet. Pure genius! You deserve that, and probably more, but that's really all I could think of at such an unholy hour.