Reviews for Believing What You Will
Garrurumonmaster chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
OMFG THATS SO SAD WHY DID MUSICA DIE
NJWolf chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Hey! this was kinda cool. dont worry, i know NOTHING about this anime/manga! i'v never even heard of it before! but it seems pretty cool :)

k, gota go!

NJW*

ps: type more! pweez!
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Wow, that was really good. Ya know, except for the whole killing Musica off thing. But I did like it. No one writes Rave Master yaoi. lol. Damn. Oh wait, I should check under Groove Adventure Blah Blah...
Nyu Hikari chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
It was so sad. I really sorry for Musica. Well, I realy don't like the Haru & Musica's couple. But, is yaoi, & I like so much yaoi.

Well, it was a nice fic.

Jâ Ne!
Tanginello chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Finally~ I had been waiting for someone to write this pairing. I've come to like it quite a lot lately.

Anyways, you have an interesting writing style. I feel sorry for poor Musica. Stabbed metaphorically, and then stabbed physically. Ouch.

But, yeah. Pretty nice. It felt a bit rushed, but then again, don't all one-shots feel that way? Better to be short than painfully drawn out, though (laugh)

But.. yeah, I liked this. Very nice~
XxFuumaGirlxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aw! How sad, poor Musica *sniff*. Wonderful! They don't have enough of these pairings especially since they're my favorite Rave couple. My second favorite being Lucia/Haru. Anyhoo, really sad, you have extreme potential if you familiarize yourself with the manga. Then you could could write even more wonderful MusicaxHaru fics. Great Job *glomps* Thank you!
Ananaka chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
You DO like killing bishounen! It'ds okay though cause this was really good. You Musica and Haru fairly well in chaacter (as in character as they can be of course). I love Rave Master! Good job!
Blood Red Sharingan chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
yo, I love Rave Master. It is so cool. I love the swords!

Well, this was good, but(this is not a flame) I dont' think they would be a great couple. But it would be interesting if they were. Really interesting.

Well, good story.